Help Sick Plant

• Thread starter HMDbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HMDbudz

HMDbudz

Help sick plant
Help sick plant 2
Hello I got a sick plant can someone tell me what's going on with it any help would be appreciated.
Ph. Around 5.8 - 6.1
Ppm. Right under 1000
Temp. 78
Medium. Fox farm soil
150watt hps light & 2x2x4 tent

HMDbudz

HMDbudz

Thanks for the quick repley MC
yeah the temp in the tent is 78
Ppm is right under a thousand
I was thinking nute burn myself just wanted other opinions

HMDbudz

HMDbudz

It used to look great I was feeding
Right around 600ppm then i started noticing burnt leaf tips so I thought it was using up the nutrients in the leafs to feed itself basically eating itself to keep going if that makes sense? So I upped the food

McCannabis

McCannabis

What do you guys reck'in I do ?
Should I drop my ppm levels?
I'd drop it down a little at least until it seems like its recuperating. Then you could possibly slowly bump if back up. But I agree with FarmeR.Jay, I think a flush might help, it could be lock out, a flush could help you out in better diagnosing the problem. See what you can do.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
View attachment 574033 It used to look great I was feeding
Right around 600ppm then i started noticing burnt leaf tips so I thought it was using up the nutrients in the leafs to feed itself basically eating itself to keep going if that makes sense? So I upped the food
Ah! That was your first sign that the N was getting to toxic levels. Often growers look for the tips of the leaves, JUST the tips, to get a bit burned to figure out how much nitrogen to feed, and once they find that point they back off just a bit.

Also, I suggest bringing the pH up just a bit, closer to the mid 6 range. Be careful, that will make the nutrients already in the soil more available so you may see a bit more burning.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Ppm are crazy high. She gonna burn and stun herself, this might not pertain to other ppl but I like it. " your ppm should never exceed your watts". Your ppm is the food(caloric intake) your light is the exercise(caloric output). My ppms 600 700 I'm hydro. Becuase it's immediate. Soil nutients are self sustaining in a way, just get your runn off ppm's down(distilled or RO h20) and potentially flush if your using salt based fertilizers. That plant looks like it eats 500Ppm

Latest posts

Top Bottom