• Start date
  • Tagged users None
aleYarok

aleYarok

check out my thread here
for full thread

1 dying girl 1
2 girl 1
3 girl 2 (middle plant, first to show brown spots, but leaves are wilted like others)
4 girl 3, looks fine except she hasnt woken up, still asleep
5 girl 4
6 girl 4
7 girl 4

something is wrong. last night 2 of the girls didnt seem to wake up when the lights came one... they are looking really shitty now.
they had a couple spots that looks like calcium def, so i was go grab some cal/mag today. but today walking into the room 2 of girls leaves are like wilted and dried up, one of them is really bad. these are two big girls with the most roots. im kinda freaking out i hope it comes back.

just saw this in the infirmary.

a couple days ago i used 1.2oz physan 20(less than what hydrogroovy recommend) i remember them saying something about when it was done it just turns into N. so i looked it up in the infirmary and found this
Now for having too much nitrogen in your growing mediums or soil. The plant will have like an overall DARK green look and have delayed maturity. Due to Nitrogen being involved in vegetative growth, to much nitrogen will result in tall plants with weak stems. New growth will be very lively and plant transpiration will be high, but not always. Nitrogen toxicity can be seen when there are very very dry conditions almost as if there was a drought, which may show a burning effect. If you give your plants ammonium based nutrients they may show NH4+ toxicity, which will show a smaller plant growth and lesions that occur on stems and roots, leaf margins that will roll downward. Also the big fan leaves will have “the claw” look. The tips will point down but the leaves will stay up as if when you bend your fingers downwards. Leaves can be twisted when growing… mainly new growths. Roots will be under developed along with the slowing of flowering. Yields will be decreased, because to much nitrogen in early stages of flowering slows down bud growth. Water uptake is slowing down from the vascular breakdown of the plants as well. Too much potassium and nitrogen will lock out calcium as well.

flushing the system out now

Help sick plants vegging in mpb
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 2
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 3
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 4
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 5
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 6
Help sick plants vegging in mpb 7
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh SHIT! You need yourself some bumpage for the MPB experts. I bet they'll wanna see the roots of all of those girls.

Dynamite

Dynamite

under currents ,DWC ,MPB,Bubbler Buckets ..whatever ya wanna call it is just not a forgiving method of growing

it's either feast or famon

good luck on a speedy recovery !

aleYarok

aleYarok

i shocked the shit out of my girls...
getting new clones/teens hopefully tomorrow

H

HappyGrower

Looks like a severe case of Nutrient Lockup. Flush with a good flushing solution like advanced nutrients Final Flush or General Hydro Flora Kleen. If not too damaged, they could come back.

Top Bottom