Help? Simple Soil Mix for Autoflowering Outdoors

• Thread starter dv8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dv8

I am planting Blueberry Autoflower outdoors in North Carolina. My seeds are on their way. I ordered 5 Gallon Aerated Grow bags from Amazon and I need help creating a soil mix.

So far I plan on using a mix of Pearlite and Peat Moss.... (plus some high quality garden soil?)

I need help formulating a soil mix that I can find cheaply at Lowes... or Home Depot.

Next I need to know what Fertilizers to buy: Which fertilizer to buy for the Vegetative stage and which to buy for the Flowering stage and if any of those ferilizers can be bought locally.

Also my garden center sells mixes of Worm Castings, bone meal...etc... as soil amendments. Do i want those too?

Thanks in advance.

DV8

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey dude unless you have an advanced degree in botany and soil composite substrates do what the rest of us do and buy a bag of premixed dirt.
don’t take the time and expense to recreate the soil wheel.

As for nite depends of the level of engagement you want to go in for. Daily ph and ppm measurements and I would suggest liquid notes from one of the many companies. If you want no hassle mix in dry fertilize, I would recommend another happy frog product.

8C50F171 C0D3 474C 8B73 AA3D075F23A3
545CCCA5 37CC 495F 8C5F 505BE55E9E1B
Top Bottom