Help! So close and going away for 5 days

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I have a vacation planned right around harvest...I fly out tomorrow morning. One plant is 10 percent amber. The other is super cloudy almost amber..

Do I chop before I go or wait 5 days until I get back..

Help so close and going away for 5 days
Help so close and going away for 5 days 2
Help so close and going away for 5 days 3
dire wolf

dire wolf

Right is MMS pu tang, left is Katsu Dracrys Day 57 today..
Both look great , right is looking a little " foxtail " stress , probably can't go wrong either way , give em a good watering and you should be fine for 5 days ....
Or harvest now , and look forward to a partial dry by the time you get home ....

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Depends on the amount of potential CBN you want from those buds. If you're a fan of sleepier highs, you can water now and let them dry to death without cutting. The longer you go without chopping, the more THC is converted to CBN.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Depends on the amount of potential CBN you want from those buds. If you're a fan of sleepier highs, you can water now and let them dry to death without cutting. The longer you go without chopping, the more THC is converted to CBN.
That's true .. And funny , you can keep them alive and kill them simultaneously while you are away 😜😂

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That's true .. And funny , you can keep them alive and kill them simultaneously while you are away 😜😂

😄

It's a technique that Afghani hashmakers use to make the end product have more of a sleepy high. No reason it wouldn't translate to indoors, right?

I call it the Kanzeon Kill. 😄 😂🤣

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Anyone think if I lower the light load it’ll slow the process of the triches ambering up?

jamk911

jamk911

No itll hasten it.. i use 10 14 light schedule for sativas like i got now...

Top Bottom