Help something wrong with my clones

• Thread starter koba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
koba

koba

Hi guys

I m panicking abut nothing?
Day ago I moved clones in to 3 gallon pot. 60% hum. Day time 22° night time 15-16°

??
Help something wrong with my clones

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Very likely transplant shock...also check your basics..make sure pH is correct, moisture level, etc...I nearly always get mine too wet when I transplant from my cloner to soil...
Also, if that soil has fertilizer added, it's probably too hot for a seedling...

hps4891

hps4891

I agree with the previous post. Also how are you watering exactly? 3 gallons is big for those and if you're not *just* watering ONLY within a couple inches or so of the plants, it's too much water for them at 1 time (leaves looked similar to yours here when I made that mistake back when i 1st started growing) Oh yah edit 2 add: what was your hardening off process if you took these clones? If you didn't take them yourself, do you know anything about their history/hardening process?

hps4891

hps4891

Very likely transplant shock...also check your basics..make sure pH is correct, moisture level, etc...I nearly always get mine too wet when I transplant from my cloner to soil...
Also, if that soil has fertilizer added, it's probably too hot for a seedling...
He stated it was a clone (also see the clipped leaves & alternating nodes) so I aint tryna b a know'it'all but it'd b a lil diff then hot soil with a seedling. After rooting mine in my special peat/perlite mix, I hardened off, then transplanted them str8 into solo's with FFOF which is much too hot for seedlings. They did great though BUT mine are super heavy on the OG and I guess due to that I spend a small fortune on nutritions 😂 iss aight tho! Also im done rambling, I'll see myself out now...

Latest posts

Top Bottom