Help - Strange Colored Spots on Leaves

• Thread starter b8kd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
b8kd

b8kd

Hi Farm - I’ve been watching this one for awhile and am a little concerned about what’s happening. This one plant, Casper OG, is a few weeks into flower, but seems to be reacting quite a bit differently than the rest of my plants. Most of its leaves are slightly curled down when leaves on other plants might be standing up and praying. Not really sure what to do. Someone in town was thinking possible phosphorus deficiency but I really have no idea considering this is my first dance so to speak.

With regard to nutrients & watering. The pH is always between 5.9 - 6.6. I try to very it slightly within that range each watering. I’m using an Earth Juice Full Nutrient “Bloom” tea recipe. Previously, prior to flower, was using their full nutrient “veg” recipe. It includes about 12 different Earth Juice products and should cover just about everything nutrient wise, but something is going on. I also make sure to aerate the tap water, for each nutrient batch, two days prior to using to eliminate residual chlorine prior to adding the organic nutrients.

Thanks in advance y’all.

b8kd

Help   strange colored spots on leaves

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 2

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 3

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 4

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 5

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 6

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 7

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 8

Help   strange colored spots on leaves 9

b8kd

b8kd

Gonna bump this post to the top again in hopes of getting some help with my plant. Really don’t know what’s going on and want to do whatever I can to stop it in it’s tracks. Thanks, B8KD

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
How’s the root zone looking bro? Almost seems like they are not taking up everything they need.
Great idea with the pull carts buy the way!

b8kd

b8kd

How’s the root zone looking bro? Almost seems like they are not taking up everything they need.
Great idea with the pull carts buy the way!
How do I check the root zone? This is my first grow. Thanks, B8KD

Top Bottom