help!!! the leaves on the top of my plant are turning up

• Thread starter noktommaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noktommaster

ok sorry guys, i'm not trying to be rude. it's just i have read 3 books, 5 high times on growing and two very detailed websites about it. so i know what it isn't. i have technaflora nutes i have been feeding lite for the first few weeks of flowering. on friday i gave them a full dose of nutes(going by the directions of technaflora). on was in a smaller pot and that's the one that got messed up. i do ph my water but it's using the ph test kits with the droppers so it might not be completely accurate. i transplanted it to a bigger pot and flushed it for several days now. it has stopped getting worse but there has already been a lot of damage to the plant.

S

sativablast

ya i had leaves curl upwards last grow I think it
might have got a hot feed. Feed 1/2 strnegth nutes and see wat happens.

M

med.botany

sorry to not help you dude..i was just telling you about my situation..and ventilation is still MAJOR even when the lights are off..i had my urkle in the closet, door closed, lights off and with a dehumidifier the RH still was around 60-65%..i knew i had to get it out of there before it got any worse..

not tryin to say you dont know anything about growing..if its not getting any worse than HOORAHH..dont worry about the damage and keep it going with a light feed and PH adj the water after you mix the nutes too..the plant will tell you when she wants more food

STAY GREEN AND DONT LOOSE THAT GIRL

pics are heat stress before and after

CIMG1982
CIMG1994
Top Bottom