Help! The yellowing is not stopping! week 6 flower day 40 12/12

• Thread starter alpacino.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alpacino.com

A week ago I was seeing the telling get bad from the bottom up. I since have let it dry out, fed it plain ph water, the. 2 days dry and week 10 nutrients (Fx Farm Dirty Dozen soil schedule). I also made a point to take out any nutes with nitrogen.

Now a week later it is yellow everywhere. Bottom up but the leaves are full yellow.

I am really worried something is wrong.

Any help?

Nutrient burn? Nutrient lock out? Needs more nutes? Needs Nitrogen? Cal Mag?

Any advice 🙏

Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212
Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212 2
Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212 3
Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212 4
Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212 5
Help the yellowing is not stopping week 6 flower day 40 1212 6
A

alpacino.com

A week ago I was seeing the telling get bad from the bottom up. I since have let it dry out, fed it plain ph water, the. 2 days dry and week 10 nutrients (Fx Farm Dirty Dozen soil schedule). I also made a point to take out any nutes with nitrogen.

Now a week later it is yellow everywhere. Bottom up but the leaves are full yellow.

I am really worried something is wrong.

Any help?

Nutrient burn? Nutrient lock out? Needs more nutes? Needs Nitrogen? Cal Mag?

Any advice 🙏
This is what it looked like one week ago 35 day I let it dry out 3 days, plain ph, dry 2 days, and then fed it week 10 of DD Fx Farm. Today it is way worse yellowing.

IMG 9894
IMG 9896
IMG 9895
420autoflier

420autoflier

what ph are you using. looks like she could use a little nitrogen. might be a good idea to check runoff ph and ec or ppm. i had a plant start looking like that and turned out to be a salt build up.

A

alpacino.com

what ph are you using. looks like she could use a little nitrogen. might be a good idea to check runoff ph and ec or ppm. i had a plant start looking like that and turned out to be a salt build up.
I shoot for 6.2-6.5 ph
I do have “sledgehammer” which s supposed to flush plants and salt build up. only watered plain water before but haven’t used sledgehammer yet.

I don’t want to flush if it’s needing nutrients but i did give it another full dose (mixed in 24oz water) Monday.

Should I flush and give it only plain water for a week? Or keep doing water (dry two days) and feed. Like that?

I haven’t done cal mag in a couple weeks. Maybe I could add that after a flush?

420autoflier

420autoflier

You wont have perform a complete flush, just enough to collect enough runoff to test it. yeah mix up a balanced nutrient solution following the nutrient schedule for stage of the plant and water until you get enough to test. if you get some crazy hi numbers like i did then youll need to perform a full flush with a weaker nutrient solution and some sledge hammer.

A

alpacino.com

You wont have perform a complete flush, just enough to collect enough runoff to test it. yeah mix up a balanced nutrient solution following the nutrient schedule for stage of the plant and water until you get enough to test. if you get some crazy hi numbers like i did then youll need to perform a full flush with a weaker nutrient solution and some sledge hammer.
Cool. Thank you! And for yellow leaves. I should just leave them on right?

Top Bottom