help think i got bud rot coming

• Thread starter thclover92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thclover92

Can any tell what this is on my plant its 2 3 weeks away from harvest and can any help me do i cut it down or leave it thanks
Help think i got bud rot coming
Help think i got bud rot coming

trippinballz

trippinballz

Yes, that is bud rot.

You can try to use scissors dipped in alcohol and chop that part of the bud out.

Another option is to chop the bud completely off just below the rot

Watch the rest of yer ladies intently. Hope all goes well.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Is that outdoor?Could also have some budworm action going on there have you seen any?

T

thclover92

Ye out door grown from seedling and i haven't seen any worms on it only start when it got colder over here and riteo il try the sicssors c if i can but i mite leave it 2 3 days then harvest ealry thanks you guys for ya help

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You won't see the worms. You have to act proactively here, and IMO/E it's really a bit too late to start. Next year as soon as you see bud starting to set start a treatment rotation of Bt spray (something like Safers Caterpillar, although I don't like whatever the green carrier is, so I use a commercial preparation) and Monterey Garden Spray with Spinosad. Every two weeks, or if you see a lot of moths then every week. Do it in the evening so as to avoid hitting pollinators while they're actively feeding and also because that helps with controlling drift, most places the air is a bit more still just before sundown.

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

Looks like bud rot. As suggested you can try cutting it out. If it's hit the stem though, you'll have to cut below it and lose anything above. You don't want that spreading.

below frigid

below frigid

Just decapitate that bitch an inch or so below the rot! If it starts to spread I would go ahead and harvest the large cola's. That's me though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom