Help to identify a gender

• Thread starter Volodymyr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Volodymyr

Good day to you farmers,

I'm a novice grower and this is my first experience. I have 3 plants that I'm growing outside in a pod. I'm sure that 2 of them are girls, but not sure about 3rd plant. Please help to identify if it's a boy or a girl. Thank you!

Help to identify a gender
E

Eclipted

I’d need some closer pictures but from what I can see it looks female to me, starting to flower too.

E

Eclipted

View attachment 2010971same plant but a bit closer
Those 2 bumps you see in the middle of the plant coming off the stem are calyx, female parts. They swell during the flowering stage sometimes early on they can look like males seed pods, give me a moment and I’ll send some pics of my grow where one of my plants was both male and female due to some light stressing.

E

Eclipted

If it looks like a seed but has a white hair coming out of it,, it’s a calyx.

If it look like a seed and has no hairs it’s prolly a male. These pics I have aren’t the best but in the first one you can see it’s swollen calyx.
In the second pic you’ll see a cluster of 2/3 ball structures with no hairs on them, to me those are male parts and I just plucked them off.

9EB01091 B3BC 4D2A BE34 6CA55693930A
36352DA5 9341 4626 8667 8CA74E45C08C
V

Volodymyr

Thank you for your help! I'll keep an eye on this plant. You see even from a side of my 3 plants they looks a bit different, however were from the same type of weed. I was worried that it's a boy and can destroy my other 2 girls.

Choppr

Choppr

Intersexed - who's seeds? first pic normal fem axillary calyx's, 2nd pic intersexed/hermed - dont buy cheap seeds. (Herbies branded?)

V

Volodymyr

Honestly, no idea! How I said it my first experience, so I just bought seeds from dispenser store.

E

Eclipted

Honestly, no idea! How I said it my first experience, so I just bought seeds from dispenser store.
Some seeds have better genes in others, in your plants they look good I don’t see any male parts. But carefully inspect over the entire plant at each bud sight and make sure you don’t see any seeds. Google pics too that always helps. I just grabbed tweezers and popped them off they came off very easily

Top Bottom