Help To Identify

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

I don't think these are spider mites ....if you look on the underside leaf 2nd from left you can see 1 midway on leaf, anyone know what these are and best treatment options
Help to identify
Help to identify 2

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

on yoru first pic i dont see anything...mayeb if you had of circled it in red or somthing i might see what your refering to lol....but in the second pic, it loks liek thrips damage...the shiney spots ont eh leaves is the damage, and mini black specs are the poop....to me thrips look like mini yellow lice lol

labud

labud

I had a leaky wand so I have some water spots and these plants are ready to harvest soon,

I circled the lil critter

labud

labud

Is that gonna control or eradicate. ....do I need something systemic for veg. Room

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Is that gonna control or eradicate. ....do I need something systemic for veg. Room
the best for me imo, is bug bomb/fogger, then follow up with spinosad, then a repeat treatment of spinosad 10 days to 2 weeks later

also between runs good to clean/disinfect and fumigate the rooms

labud

labud

I can bomb the rooms after harvest

How bout the veg. Room
.... don't wanna bomb/ nuke my veggies

Is there something systemic that I can use in veg to Break the cycle that is safe?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

spinosad once, and then a repeat....you always need the repeat to kill off the babies that hatched after you killed the first heard

but just so you know, bug bmbs are just pyritherin(spelling?) and is safe to use onplants, i use at any time except when in full bloom, unless its an emergency....basically just suffocates the bugs dead

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Ok bombs away ...if my house explodes it wouldn't the BHO
bug bomb is just a fogger, basically liek fumigating but its in a pressurized can...

it wont blow your hosue up lol

use with lights off, and ventilation off, let room soak in fumes for 4-6 hours, then turn ventilation back on to suck out fumes

labud

labud

I've used bombs for white flys. ...there nasty.....thanks for the info

labud

labud

Avid in veg?.....can't use it in flower. ..

I used it for spider mites in the 90s.....worked 1st time....Didn't know it'd work on thrips ....I'll do some research

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Avid in veg?.....can't use it in flower. ..

I used it for spider mites in the 90s.....worked 1st time....Didn't know it'd work on thrips ....I'll do some research
Don't quote me on that :D Bud I had them before with mites and after I killed the mites I didn't see the thrips anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom