Looked for pest but don’t see anything
I’m also supplementing calmag
Help top nodes growing sideways
Help top nodes growing sideways 2

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I read this a few days ago. I left it as
Honestly I can’t see a problem not the one your mention I can see a leaf that looks odd curled and yellow/green that maybe a problem if it’s elsewhere on the plants anyone else ?

6FCDDDE8 1ABB 4883 97DC 61174300B63A
Last edited:
B

Bdubs

I had twisting and curling from pushing my LEDs from 60-80%, it happened shortly after they had a growth spurt from the intensity bump. I backed it down to 70% and raised the lights. Fixed it.

B

Bdubs

I had twisting and curling from pushing my LEDs from 60-80%, it happened shortly after they had a growth spurt from the intensity bump. I backed it down to 70% and raised the lights. Fixed it.
In veg.

B

Bdubs

If not intensity of light, as I see your reading in the original post, wind burn or trying to block the wind.

hakop

hakop

If not intensity of light, as I see your reading in the original post, wind burn or trying to block the wind.
Just lowered my lights will update if anything changes
Thanks for the tip

My fans are blowing over the plants
So I doubt it’s wind but if the lights don’t fix it I will lower the fan speeds

E

Elmcult

Did you ever resolve this issue or find out what it was? I have been having this issue on and off for over a year now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Did you ever resolve this issue or find out what it was? I have been having this issue on and off for over a year now.

lights maybe?
pictures?
any other issues?
HLV’d?

hakop

hakop

Can’t remember forgot to come back an update but I’m pretty sure I raised the lights up to lower the ppfd

Was definitely no pests for sure
But then again Im not running that strain no more
But im pretty sure I just let it ride out

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

Hello! Precisely I cant surely tell what's wrong but the plant is, as I can tell, "not green enough", or perhaps it's just light reflecting into the camera, I'd say they are fine, such leaves curving can be just a random mutation that will cause nothing, keep an eye and add nutrients if needed. My second guess is that irrigation system washing away some feeding material from the roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom