Help!!!! Urgent!!!! Heat problems!!! Aaaahhhh!!!

• Thread starter GardenGuyPat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

So I live in a camper and I am realizing that controlling the temperature is hard then I thought it was gonna be. So I’m planning on buying a Vivosun 4 inch inline duct can that moves 203 com a minute. My box is 2x2x4 which if my math is right is 16 cubic feet so that would be recycling the air in my tent about 12 times a Minute. I don’t need to worry about a carbon filter right now as smell is not a problem so I’m wondering if you guys think this will be enough to keep the temps down at least during the dark cycle I can have the box open when the lights are on which helps keep the temperature down please let me know if you think this will be enough to help for now and if you would have the fan set up as an exhaust pulling the hot air out or set it up as an intake and for the air into the box

GrowingWithTheFlow

GrowingWithTheFlow

Where is your air coming from (intake)? Is it climate controlled? Adequate exhaust is important, but your temperature is only going to drop as low as the temperature of the air coming in.

Be sure to mount that exhaust at the top of your grow. Heat rises.

Good luck!

soulz20

soulz20

So I live in a camper and I am realizing that controlling the temperature is hard then I thought it was gonna be. So I’m planning on buying a Vivosun 4 inch inline duct can that moves 203 com a minute. My box is 2x2x4 which if my math is right is 16 cubic feet so that would be recycling the air in my tent about 12 times a Minute. I don’t need to worry about a carbon filter right now as smell is not a problem so I’m wondering if you guys think this will be enough to keep the temps down at least during the dark cycle I can have the box open when the lights are on which helps keep the temperature down please let me know if you think this will be enough to help for now and if you would have the fan set up as an exhaust pulling the hot air out or set it up as an intake and for the air into the box

If your tent has more than 2 duct vents, id have ducting running from one vent that leads anywhere with a room fan blowing air into the other end of the ducting, that way during dark time the ducting tunnel acts as shade while your room fan constantly acts as intake, secondly id purchase these two items for exhaust.

i started off with a vivosun 6" however the motor is really loud so i swapped it for an AC infinity 6", if doable you should instead purchase these two items: AC infinity cloudline s4 and Inkbird temperature controller, set your inkbird controller to your ideal temperature, and if the temperature in your grow space surpasses that it'll relay that to your exhaust and your exhaust will automatically kick on, so you dont have to worry about constantly checking on it. This would run you, $135 US for both items but save you from a hassle.
https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Max-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GrowingWithTheFlow

GrowingWithTheFlow

If he has a heat problem that requires that many exclamation points, I wonder if fans are going to help?

Is the camper climate controlled?

Latest posts

Top Bottom