Help Using coco ab soil for coco :{

• Thread starter triplenipple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
triplenipple

triplenipple

i been in such a hurry doing things i fuckin bought soil ab and been using it for soil. Im not sure if they will be affect but im sure there will be wat do you guys think. and does any one know the difference in the two coco ab and soil ab

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

i been in such a hurry doing things i fuckin bought soil ab and been using it for soil. Im not sure if they will be affect but im sure there will be wat do you guys think. and does any one know the difference in the two coco ab and soil ab

Did you mean, soil ab and been using it for soil coco? I can't imagine it would be a HUGE issue, go grab yourself some a bottle of Cal/Mg just to be safe.

triplenipple

triplenipple

yes thats what i been doin using soil a b for coco medium. oh gosh thanks man i picked up some cal mag. thats wat i get for gettin nutes stoned and in a hurry.

triplenipple

triplenipple

my thread dont make sense and you still kn3w wat i was talkin bout lol. thanks for info sorry for bad sentence for wat was goin one thanks gr33n

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

my thread dont make sense and you still kn3w wat i was talkin bout lol. thanks for info sorry for bad sentence for wat was goin one thanks gr33n

No problem Triple! Let me know if you have any further issues

Top Bottom