help w plant sex

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

thought this was a fem for sure...then saw a few things that made me think maybe herm?? def didnt look totally male...there was a male in the 3 seeds that started together and it sexed a month ago and was pulled...then the other waS DEF A fem..
..this one seems to have taken much longer than the other 2 and im still not totally sure what it is...
heres a few pics, not sure if they will help but anyones advice is welcome
thnx

Help w plant sex
Help w plant sex 2
Help w plant sex 3
hiboy

hiboy

From my hi eyes i cant see anything to detect male there
hiboy

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

oh really? right on...i saw some little ball lookingthings i thought looked suspect...

L

lilemoteddy

yeh the ball like thing on the last photo makes it look male, unlucky but atleast you can collect pollen.

hiboy

hiboy

Yah i see that now once i blew it up and not slant eye
hiboy

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

so def male parts u think? im sayn herm then...strain hasnt been stabalized and the one that was str8 male got sexed and tossed a while ago...this ones taken foreverrrrr to do anything..

B

budseyeveiw

its not really a conclusive picture just wait a few days and im sure it will be a lot clearer

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

thANKS for any help or advice...the homie zoer came over and it was as i suspected, a boy...had to cut him down...=(..
.its so sad when you have this lovely healthy plant that you gotta just hack down....all g tho...rather not fuck my shit off with seeds..

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

thats what i thought at first...but then some people were like..no def not male...some where like def is and some said couldnt tell...dead now tho...
thnx

L

LUDACRIS.

thats what i thought at first...but then some people were like..no def not male...some where like def is and some said couldnt tell...dead now tho...
thnx

No problem buddy. Sorry for your loss.
I feel your pain as this happens for me all the time sowing seeds to find some male plants or hermies. I like to take cuttings a lot but i prefer seeds as the more you learn about males and hermies is good knowledge.

Regards.

LUDA.
:worried

Latest posts

Top Bottom