Help w tricky situation re flowering

• Thread starter Kalebwws
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kalebwws

Kalebwws

So Iā€™ve been force flowering a sativa(I think) for about 4-5 weeks now, by bringing her inside. Sheā€™s beautiful, and healthy and making some nice buds, but also an insane smell. For certain reasons I can bring her in every night anymore for her 12h dark....Will she be ok outside full time now w roughly 9/15 natural light, since sheā€™s so far into flowering? Or should I cover her somehow outside each night? Or harvest early?? Help!

dire wolf

dire wolf

So Iā€™ve been force flowering a sativa(I think) for about 4-5 weeks now, by bringing her inside. Sheā€™s beautiful, and healthy and making some nice buds, but also an insane smell. For certain reasons I can bring her in every night anymore for her 12h dark....Will she be ok outside full time now w roughly 9/15 natural light, since sheā€™s so far into flowering? Or should I cover her somehow outside each night? Or harvest early?? Help!
Ouch chi wow wow
You got a little problemo

dire wolf

dire wolf

Maybe cover her with a huge cardboard box , that's what I would do
Or dig a big ass hole and cover her with a board at night

Kalebwws

Kalebwws

If you harverst at 4-5 weeks you probably will get a headache from smoking it and that's it.
Ah kk. Thx for clarifying(first time growing). I think I can pull off covering it for a couple hours each night, until dark, for a couple more weeks šŸ¤ž. Wish me luck

Madmax

Madmax

Maybe buy a tent and where you need air going in you could use black foam filter to stop the light .something like that might work.

Cheers

Top Bottom