Help wanted new farmer here :)

• Thread starter charlesc23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charlesc23

hey i have just started and got all the gear you need to start a setup i am just wondering what i need to set it up and how my tent should look this will be my first time growing and i need info on how my tent should look i am going ot be using coco soil would just like how to grow and how meany times to feed what i need to add into the water such as boost feed and all sorts

sorry this is not grate to read i just not sure about this as its my first time any help i would love and i thank you now guys and girls grate website thanks again CharlesC23

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Just dig into the grow forums man and start reading! Its all here somewhere..lol

C

crippled1

If you have the gear you need to get your garden going then you are halfway there.
Before you jump into getting started, you need to buy some books and immerse yourself in them until you have some idea about what you are doing.
Do not come to this forum expecting to have someone tell you what to do next. Put forth some effort on your part and learn it.

S

strictlyOG

i agree with Dan. just dig into forums especially this one because thcfarmer will guide you from start to finish if you are having trouble or ?s. just type it in search and look it all up. if not then google it or try youtube. but im pretty sure all your answer will be on this website. good luck:rollj:

420THCFarming

Yes, allot of info, just search around. sometimes the mods may help you out and point you in the proper direction

C

charlesc23

ok thanx alot guys i have got my self the growing bible and i been looking around alot just got my tent now i just need to look for sum nutrients i have been thinking coco a+b is best

Top Bottom