Help wanted...what is this?

• Thread starter kannakid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kannakid

kannakid

There are a few white spots on some of my leaves and I've been unable to find a definite answer. I was thinking maybe spider mites but from looking at some spider mite infested plants it didn't really look the same. Now I did have a few smaller leaves that were beginning to form some white powdery mildew but I quickly removed them and I haven't seen any more growth. Anybody else run into a similar problem?

Help wantedwhat is this
Help wantedwhat is this 2
Help wantedwhat is this 3
mancorn

mancorn

Take pictures under natural light.

The vast majority of leaf problems originate from the underside, so make sure and inspect the bottom of your leaves.

kannakid

kannakid

Take pictures under natural light.

The vast majority of leaf problems originate from the underside, so make sure and inspect the bottom of your leaves.

The underside looks fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Here I hope these are better. (The second pic is of the underside)

E25D4AFC 7ACC 4D01 A9C7 09D110588DD7
884FFFA3 4FBF 46AE 8743 3E7D2410C4D2
943389D5 C107 4B16 8353 440FBFDF2EA9
euphoria526

euphoria526

are you running a humidifier with tap water? I know when I do that I get calcium deposits all over the tent. I thought it was PM till I realized what was happening lol

kannakid

kannakid

are you running a humidifier with tap water? I know when I do that I get calcium deposits all over the tent. I thought it was PM till I realized what was happening lol

Ahh, I was running a small humidifier for a little bit but I took it out recently, that's probably what caused it. Appreciate it!

euphoria526

euphoria526

yeah freaked me the fuck out also, but definitely keep an eye if you splash anything or apply anything on the leaves also. my leaf tips always get into my cup as im watering the plant, so I always have that also. freaked me the fuck out also til I realized that, too.

Top Bottom