Fox Farm Soil
3 Gallon Pots
2 1,000w led
24x30 tent
Day temps 80
Night 68
Humidity 40-55
Fox Farm Nutes
Week 3 Flower (Started on the amnesia week 1-2 of flower, durban week 2-3)

So I have no clue what to do. I certainly had my ppms way too high but flushed thoroughly almost a week ago and still see progression. Ppm after the flush was around 380. It's starts with small black dots and then starts to dry out and crisp. I have ruled out any type of insect and and 100% positive about that. It starts on lower fan leaves and works its way up. Any ideas? Please only comment if you have personally seen this exact thing before. Photos are in order of progression

Help what is going on here
Help what is going on here 2
Help what is going on here 3
Help what is going on here 4
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Its definitely dead tissue caused by adding nutes to bagged soil. Bag soil like fox farm already has nutes in it. You basically fried them... you had mentioned a high ppm... how high is high? High ppms can cause ph fluctuations aswell.... if you flushed you should never add more nutrients until your plants have started to use the excess nutes left in the plant... flush your plants with ph balanced water and dont start giving nutrients until you see that the symptoms have stopped... but this problem (if it is what I describe) is a catch 22. It looks bad but in your state of early flower the build up in your plants will go into making buds... when you do start feeding again, make sure to use almost no nitrogen. I'm betting that plant has an abundance of it stored... only P and K if you can... that's my two cents lol

HazeLover

HazeLover

Its definitely dead tissue caused by adding nutes to bagged soil. Bag soil like fox farm already has nutes in it. You basically fried them... you had mentioned a high ppm... how high is high? High ppms can cause ph fluctuations aswell.... if you flushed you should never add more nutrients until your plants have started to use the excess nutes left in the plant... flush your plants with ph balanced water and dont start giving nutrients until you see that the symptoms have stopped... but this problem (if it is what I describe) is a catch 22. It looks bad but in your state of early flower the build up in your plants will go into making buds... when you do start feeding again, make sure to use almost no nitrogen. I'm betting that plant has an abundance of it stored... only P and K if you can... that's my two cents lol
Thanks bro. Definitely laying off nutes for a while and adding a little lime today to get the ph up. Hopefully that works. Going to give them a couple weeks and if it continues I'm going to start over. Ppms were 2500 in runoff. I didnt flush between cycles so I'm sure that played a part. I think I'll do organic from now on to avoid these issues. Here is my soil chart

Screenshot 20191015 085617 Chrome
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bro. Definitely laying off nutes for a while and adding a little lime today to get the ph up. Hopefully that works. Going to give them a couple weeks and if it continues I'm going to start over. Ppms were 2500 in runoff. I didnt flush between cycles so I'm sure that played a part. I think I'll do organic from now on to avoid these issues. Here is my soil chart
with this test result adding lime will wipe you out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

look at your analisis report,there is a recomended line and what you have under the bottom line,you are soring in both macro and micro readings,thats why your ph is low,just my mopionion though,im surprised the plant is even growing with those numbers,as mentioned by kneedeep water only at 6.5 nothing else for a while,flush wouldnt even help right now,i would find some thing to feed other than nutes,like humic fulvic,you need something to heal the soil before the plant can even uptake anything,how often do you feed ,because looking at that report you have no uptake at all and pots should be heavy as hell

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How so? Do you think there is a better way to get my soil ph up from 5.48? I'm open to all advice. Thanks bro
i do im surprised the plant is alive,look at your optimal range,then number under it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

magnanese and boron is the only 2 tings under,and magnanese is what control all toxins,im straight up saying if you harvest right now with them numbers you smoke nothing but toxins,this is the good thing about soil reports,stop adding and just water get that shit out your plants,yes the plant will look like pure shit and almost dying,im surprised there not seriously friend but water will be your only friend at this point,dont even try to flip to flower any time soon if plant stays alive,them black spots are toxins

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i use humic fulvic to mend my soil if needed ,it takes a few weeks but a bro posted something yesterday on another thread that beat that to shit,takes herculean harvest and olympus up mixes it up ,put nthe hh in your water first then stir,then add olympus to ph at 6.8,feed to you get around 20%runoff,next feeding use 1/2 strength of were you left off on nutes,then same routine,let me see if he will chime in here @JWM2 this cat not only sales great grow racks but a wizz with soil

HazeLover

HazeLover

magnanese and boron is the only 2 tings under,and magnanese is what control all toxins,im straight up saying if you harvest right now with them numbers you smoke nothing but toxins,this is the good thing about soil reports,stop adding and just water get that shit out your plants,yes the plant will look like pure shit and almost dying,im surprised there not seriously friend but water will be your only friend at this point,dont even try to flip to flower any time soon if plant stays alive,them black spots are toxins
Thank you. I am already 2.5-3 weeks into flower so there is no turning back. I am going to let them ride for another maybe 2 weeks and if I don't see improvement I'm going to start over. There is no point in going through all this trouble to walk away with an ounce of mediocre stash. I fed the regular schedule recommended but should have run more water through during plain waterings. I have the same plant outside and fed with the normal schedule with no issues. That 1 grew absolutely perfectly. I will see how the Bud production is over the next 2 weeks with plain waterings and if I don't see much progress I'm going to yank them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you. I am already 2.5-3 weeks into flower so there is no turning back. I am going to let them ride for another maybe 2 weeks and if I don't see improvement I'm going to start over. There is no point in going through all this trouble to walk away with an ounce of mediocre stash. I fed the regular schedule recommended but should have run more water through during plain waterings. I have the same plant outside and fed with the normal schedule with no issues. That 1 grew absolutely perfectly. I will see how the Bud production is over the next 2 weeks with plain waterings and if I don't see much progress I'm going to yank them
out side in same soil mix?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Different mix, that could be it. Also I used 1 gallon pots outside to help keep the size down. I'm sure the nutrients pass through the smaller pots much easier with less chance of building up
did you amend the indoor plants soil before you started?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no way ive used ocean forest for years,those numbers are off the charts,i figured you added blood and bone meal which is ok ,but at moderate levels,every bag i buy ,i ph first and always 6.5,NPK test results have a lot of N and P and K are at optimal levels,some thing or someone has added something to that soil or there was a mix up at lab for your test,i have never seen a results like that were any plant would live just saying,i mean every thing is lock up with that chart

Latest posts

Top Bottom