Help what is this I’m so sad

• Thread starter ToniDaDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

My plant of unknown origin now has these brown spots the second rung of leaves the first set almost fell off please tell me this is normal or at least fixable and how to fix?..

Help what is this im so sad
Help what is this im so sad 2
az2000

az2000

Same thread over here (<<link) seems to be where the action's happening.

ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

I water them all the same day so i felt the soil of another it was dry to the touch just barley damp

Hanta

Hanta

def over watered... the roots need a dry cycle. Make sure the top inch or so is dry, this is not that precise because all soil dries out differently. Maybe get a moisture meter

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Barely damp means wet. Your plant is showing classic over-watering features, you need to learn how to water a plant properly. Good luck
Here's a tip: take a pot the same size that you have the plant in, fill it with medium & keep it dry.

Then when you want to water a plant compared the weights between the two and when they feel the same weight that's when you water.

if you use this technique in just a few times you'll get it, it's the best way to learn to properly water a plant with a wet/dry cycle, good luck

ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

Here's a tip: take a pot the same size that you have the plant in, fill it with medium & keep it dry.

Then when you want to water a plant compared the weights between the two and when they feel the same weight that's when you water.

if you use this technique in just a few times you'll get it, it's the best way to learn to properly water a plant with a wet/dry cycle, good luck

Okay thank you!

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah they would b struggling to breath..Put some holes in it dude..you can purchase an moisture meter ... it will help you know when to water and how much.you will pick it up pretty quick.maybe your giving them too much at once..

Id change that pot..

Monster762

Monster762

My plant of unknown origin now has these brown spots the second rung of leaves the first set almost fell off please tell me this is normal or at least fixable and how to fix?..
First step that pot needs to go so soil can breathe. Other than that litfa
(L. eave
I. t
T. he
F.
A. lone.)
Those lowers will die off. Its normal. You are holding too much moisture visible in the plant. I personally like fabric pots. Good aerated soil mix with tons perelite. I didnt see any deficiency or burn nothing out of whack there. No twist no crazy colors or bug damage. I think your nutes n ph ok. Just the litfa. Works wonders. Make sure she can breathe and let her do her.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If pots aren't readily available fabric shopping bags also work for grow bags.
I haven't tried it but was thinking about doing it at one point outside.
Whatever works.
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing that

Top Bottom