help what should the humidty be like 30-45

• Thread starter chasthanhburns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chasthanhburns

ok i've got two grows 1st of one plant out of 12 starters and this year 3 out of 5. buth grows were outside 1st one produced .68 lb. all of three this year tottaled .3 lb .
I think that is time for me to try i doors.
Here is what i'm planning.

1. 4 x 4 x 4 box made from plywood split down the center with another peace of plywood. making two 4 x 4 x 2 compartments.
2. 1 400w hps for flowering on the right side. (is this gonna be to close to the plants with my box being only 4' tall?)
3. 2 40w florsent cool white and warm white for veg in the left side.
4. 2 squireel cage blowers 150 cfm (Blower G2E120-CA17) 1 in each side.
5. for air fillter i plan to build a 9x9x9 box with 2 holes 4" each and another 8. I will then cover the holes with wire mesh. place furnace filters on the inside to cover the wire mesh poor in charcole cover that with furnace filter thene the lasdt side goes on. I plan to place this box in the veg side conect the 8" hole to an exoust hole at fllor level. The other hole lead to the blower for the veg room and one will travel through the wall to flower room to that blower. I will then cut a 3" hole in the top of the box on both sides for the in takes. i hope this will be enough ventalation for this 400w hps.
6. i am wanting to grow Aurora Indica .
7. box inside will be covered with Silver Mylar reflective film metallized plastic 4'x50'.
8. plan is to start with 4 seeds place in watter in dark tell crack plant into jiffy pellets grow tell 4 or 5 node or tell nodes grow out of sink (1 month). Take 3 cones from each. 2 of each stay with mommy and the other one goes to flowering. I would think that in 2 weeks i'll see the girls now i know and the men must die.
9. remaining clones go to flower, i figure that this will be 2 months from start plants 1'-1.5', cut more clones from moms to continue cycle. watter feed for 2 months.
10. i will try to maintain temp of 85 huminidty of ?????????????????. i know it should be dryer in flowering but above that lost. 24/7 light in veg with lights 2-4" from plant to keep low and 18"or as close to that as this small box will allow.

P

polar-bill

I usually try to keep my RH at no more than 30% myself,but have had grows in the past that got up to 50% with no ill effects that I could tell. Also make sure to keep the air moving in your area. Good luck buddy.

HTH
P-B

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
2 times and in the wrong forum... Check out the GROW FAQ ;-)

Top Bottom