Help! Where to get Strawberry Fields!

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Hey guys! I am trying to find a place that sells Fox Farm Strawberry Fields for cheap and doesn't charge hundreds of dollars for shipping. I'd like to find a place that does free shipping if possible. I only have 1 hydro place in my area and they don't have any. I could get free shipping at Amazon, but that want like thirty something a bag! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It's sold at both of the Grow Generation stores in my area. They do online orders but I doubt they would ship it for free. It's best to see if there's one in reasonable driving distance for you if you want to avoid shipping charges. Amazon likely has it but I doubt they are the cheapest.

Last edited:
Fairytalez

Fairytalez

It's sold at both of the Grow Generation stores in my area. They do online orders but I doubt they would ship it for free. It's best to see if there's one in reasonable driving distance for you if you want to avoid shipping charges. Amazon likely has it but I doubt they are the cheapest.
Well like I said a bit ago.. Amazon does have it. It's just that they want like thirst something bucks a bag. I see places only charging like 14 or 18 dollars a bag. Only problem is to order 6 bags like I want to.. I would have to pay for shipping which is somewhere around 150 to 200 or so dollars. That's just ridiculous.

growsince79

growsince79

Hey guys! I am trying to find a place that sells Fox Farm Strawberry Fields for cheap and doesn't charge hundreds of dollars for shipping. I'd like to find a place that does free shipping if possible. I only have 1 hydro place in my area and they don't have any. I could get free shipping at Amazon, but that want like thirty something a bag! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
You might get more help if people knew where you are and haw far you're willing to travel.

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

You might get more help if people knew where you are and haw far you're willing to travel.
I'm in New Orleans, Louisiana. And like I said.. there's only one single grow place that I could get it from. But they don't have any. I'm thinking about calling them tomorrow and seeing if they could maybe order some, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Hoping that someone who runs a shop and would do it for me would comment. Amazon wants 35.97 a bag. Gahhh! That's so so ridiculous! 😂 It's free shipping but holy crap!

growsince79

growsince79

I'm in New Orleans, Louisiana. And like I said.. there's only one single grow place that I could get it from. But they don't have any. I'm thinking about calling them tomorrow and seeing if they could maybe order some, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Hoping that someone who runs a shop and would do it for me would comment. Amazon wants 35.97 a bag. Gahhh! That's so so ridiculous! 😂 It's free shipping but holy crap!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I just checked my local store online. Over a year ago was the last time I bought anything Fox Farm. Back then, you could pick up a bag at around $14 - $15 for 1.5 cubic feet. Price has gone up since then. It's right at $20 a bag now in my area. I would guess it's just a matter of time before $15 a bag for Fox Farm will be a thing of the past no matter where you're at. Rising costs are hitting everything everywhere from the gasoline pump to the grocery store.

It might be worth a trip to your local professional plant nursery. Ask for a weed-free high in organic material potting mix buffered to a near neutral pH (6.2-6.7 range). Most nutrient lines boost P and K during flowering anyway. Strawberry Field has simply bumped those elements up a bit in the soil mix to encourage flowering.

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Yeah that's all true. Can't deny that these inflated times are hitting everyone. If my shop near me can't order them and have a good price, I'm gonna see if maybe I can make it myself. Get some promix, bat guano, some other stuff, beef it up with some Mycorrhizae, and tah dahhh! It shall be awesomeness! Lol who am I kidding.. probably gonna mess this up with flying colors 😂

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah that's all true. Can't deny that these inflated times are hitting everyone. If my shop near me can't order them and have a good price, I'm gonna see if maybe I can make it myself. Get some promix, bat guano, some other stuff, beef it up with some Mycorrhizae, and tah dahhh! It shall be awesomeness! Lol who am I kidding.. probably gonna mess this up with flying colors 😂
Fortunately, there's already some good recipes to follow. You don't have to start from scratch. Just search THC Farmer and you'll find a few.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks bud!
Look for Sub Cool's super soil recipe. I believe it comes in 2 versions. One is for a larger scale mix and the other is for a smaller mix. You'll find it here and elsewhere on the internet. It took me a while to remember the name of it. lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Done correctly, it should be pretty self sustaining. It's a soil mix so it may have to "cook" for a while to become fully active. It was designed with cannabis in mind.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I don’t go to hydro stores, I go to local garden centers, I have 4 stores local to me that have the full fox farm lineup of FF and promix soils and all the FF neuts, not sure where you’re located but I drive out to the country garden centers (one is less than a mile from me, never knew they had it till I walked in and looked around, now I check every garden center /nursery when I drive by to see what they specialize in, both local stores 3cu/ft bags for 17.99

Top Bottom