help white worms

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey ive got problems got white worms and there eating my plants gunna try to get pic up asap

B

buzzkill420

so i cant take a pic of them they are to small you can c them with your eye they are crawling all over and eating who;es on my leaves

purpleberry

purpleberry

Im not sure how many you have? But i would smash them. If theres to many you need to spray something depending on how far into flower you are?

B

buzzkill420

hey well there are about 5 or 6 i can constantly see them are tiny and i sprayed plants last night they are not in flower, go down there this morning and they are all still there and they are eating holes in my leaves

B

buzzkill420

ok so i kinda got it in a pic couldnt figure out the macro setting on my camera but here goes look at the verry tip of the leaf you will see one brown spot on the left side its on the center leaf

Why 003
Why 002
F

Fear

Thrips get spinosad or safer indoor bug killer. If it's just floliar damage thrips. But actual holes worm. Same shit.

from another thread.
Originally Posted by krome
spinosad, spinosad, spinosad. the real deal thrip killer. get it, use it, and don't stress over them again.
Best shit ever, I had them fugly and after 1 aplication they were gone.

F

Fear

Also i have hotshotz coming in the mail. You hang it in the room supposed to kill all bugs in a 12x12 rm or something like that. Better hurry cause they multiply and they lay there eggs in the leaves on the bottom. You will probably see some black specs too. feces.

B

buzzkill420

ok fear i went and got some shit last night that is supposed to deal with all these bugs but thrips is not one of them what is the cheapest rout to get rid of them what do i need to order

F

FastForward

I had thrips on one of my plants...I sprayed with SB Plant Invigorator and they're all gone.....not sure if you can get it in the US, but I don't think thrips are a pain to deal with (i.e. you kill them, they stay killed/gone....unlike the borg etc)

F

Fear

Man I kill em and there eggs hatch i find them later. The borg yea nasty name. Thrips though if you can't access the back of your tray like me after flowering can cause serious problems.

But everyone suggest spinosad i don't know were to get it google it. I got them for a second time and now my friend gave me safer houseplant killer uses pyrethrins and that killed em on the leaves. The hotshotz can be obtained by searching gooole too.

B

buzzkill420

hey man so i went down to the local grow shop and they had some stuff the kill thrips and i just sprayed the plant so we will see what happens from here

F

Fear

cool whats it called. The stuff i used beat my moms up. it also took a few trys.

B

buzzkill420

hey man its just a organic insectisidal soap made by garden naturals

B

buzzkill420

sprayed with it yesterday went down this morning to only find 2 of them basterdeds on all of my plants numbers went way down...... sprayed again i think it should do the trick..... the stuff was a little hard though on my smal clones

F

Fear

That organic shit wont work homie hopefully it will for you. I tried the natural organic soap. The eggs man it doens't stop the eggs that are on the botttom side of your leaves. That makes them so they don't want to eat but I noticed it doesn't stop em. Once the eggs hatch they are back. You will need an iunisect killer. Don't waist time with organic soap unless you are close to harvesting, or you feel soory for the thrips and would like them to leave nicely. Nah uh. Kill those fuckers.

B

buzzkill420

HAHAHA man that is my only intentions to kill the little basterds dont see any this morning if they come back my buddy says he has somthing that will deffinatly get rid of them if they come back i will get it from him and lett yu know how it works peace man best of luck with your infestation.................... i always have problems with bugs on my plants dont know why i clean every thing down every time i start a grow but still get bugs i think bugs are attracted to me

G

if its thrips hot shot dont work on them :( but other bugs do.. easy.. though i love nuking with no pest strips

F

Fear

Hot shotz has slowed them and I don't see them anymore. Occasionaly not working like I thought. No pest strips work better huh? I sure don't see any flying bugs in my house anymore, moths and gnats.

So bk you kill em all. Oh yea don't forget to spary the bottom of the leaves to.

B

buzzkill420

ya i think ive gotten rid of the thrips fear. i didt have any thing in flower so i cut all infested shit off sprayed the fuck out of it with two different sprays then bombed my basment bye bye fuckers bombs dont take care of my spidermites though

Top Bottom