Help Why Are My Leaves Yellowing?? 6wks Into Flowering.

• Thread starter stainless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stainless

Tomorrow will be my 6th week into flowering for my dark star and lemon kush. They both were doing great but this past week my dark star has been yellowing on one side. I checked the ph the other night and I'm somewhere around 6.5-7 closer to 6.5(first time checking a ph) my water is spring fed and also that ph. I flushed three nights ago and haven't added any more nutes. I was thinking i might have had a nitrogen toxicity. Some of the leaves are still clawed and the yellowing is progressing. Wondering if it's still a nitrogen toxicity or am I deficient in something? I picked up some tiger bloom the other day as it has a wide range of nutrients.

Help why are my leaves yellowing 6wks into flowering
Help why are my leaves yellowing 6wks into flowering 2
Help why are my leaves yellowing 6wks into flowering 3
Help why are my leaves yellowing 6wks into flowering 4
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Intrested to hear what you get for advice, The same happends to all my plants at this very same time 4-6 weeks
I would say the flush washed out your nitrogen but thats probably why it still happends to me, Everytime.

S

stainless

Intrested to hear what you get for advice, The same happends to all my plants at this very same time 4-6 weeks
I would say the flush washed out your nitrogen but thats probably why it still happends to me, Everytime.

I started looking into potassium def. And phosphorus... Thinking the yellowing starting on my leaf edges is related to that. I put in 2 tsp of tiger bloom into a gal of water and fed both flowering plants 3/4 of the gallon. Everything was going great but all 4 of my plants developed some problem in the past weeks.

S

stainless

You should take all that tinfoil down and wrap your lunch in it,flat white walls are way better at light reflectivity!
Lol ok it was my cheaper alternative to mylar... I thought the foil was better than the white but I will take your advice!

Freshone

Freshone

No mylar either,Flat white paint is best.The foil will cause hotspots and and isnt very reflective.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey... Mylar worked for me and it would work for you. The best deal I could find for a roll came from Apollo Horticulture. But freshone is right about the tinfoil. Causes hot spots and it doesn't reflect full light spectrum. I also read that yellowing leaves is natural in the flowering stage.

S

stainless

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey... Mylar worked for me and it would work for you. The best deal I could find for a roll came from Apollo Horticulture. But freshone is right about the tinfoil. Causes hot spots and it doesn't reflect full light spectrum. I also read that yellowing leaves is natural in the flowering stage.
I know it's natural but both my strains are like 8-9 weeks till harvest. Maybe I'm being paranoid?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I'd say 6 weeks in that you shouldn't worry to much they're going to naturaly turn yellow and die off near the end of harvest. last thing you're gonna wanna do is pump your plant full of nutrients just before harvest
Don't you mean flush them of nutrients?

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Oh haha yeah I guess its hard to interpet tone I meant "The last thing you EVER want to do, kind of as in the worst thing you can do." but yeah if you're at 6 weeks depending on the strains flowering length you're going to want to start flushing rather addind nutrients.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Good thing I work at a printing press where football field length rolls are free lolol

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Oh haha yeah I guess its hard to interpet tone I meant "The last thing you EVER want to do, kind of as in the worst thing you can do." but yeah if you're at 6 weeks depending on the strains flowering length you're going to want to start flushing rather addind nutrients.
Oh no sh*t. Lol. I thought you were providing clear cut instruction. Lmao

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I take the bottom leaves yellowing up as a sign its time to start looking for amber trichs

Top Bottom