Help Why Are My Leaves Yellowing?? 6wks Into Flowering.

• Thread starter stainless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stainless

Alright can anyone help me with my Platinum girl scout cookies still in veg and my auto flower if the consenses is don't worry too much?

It was very stunted...only a week younger than my 2 flowering. I know pgsc doesn't get very big but it hasn't done much in a month i posted a couple weeks ago but no one seemed to know what was going on. All new growth was white... Thin new blades and the lighter color starts from the stem going out. Lighter color on the outside on other leaves.
My autoflower lost almost all of it's leaves and was super white on all new growth...i repotted it and it seems to be doing better but as soon as it started to bud it yellowed and lost leaves and all new growth was white.

I know autoflowers don't get big but something definitely wasn't right with this one

2017 05 22 222706
2017 05 22 222730
2017 05 22 223315
2017 05 22 223331
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Alright can anyone help me with my Platinum girl scout cookies still in veg and my auto flower if the consenses is don't worry too much?

It was very stunted...only a week younger than my 2 flowering. I know pgsc doesn't get very big but it hasn't done much in a month i posted a couple weeks ago but no one seemed to know what was going on. All new growth was white... Thin new blades and the lighter color starts from the stem going out. Lighter color on the outside on other leaves.
My autoflower lost almost all of it's leaves and was super white on all new growth...i repotted it and it seems to be doing better but as soon as it started to bud it yellowed and lost leaves and all new growth was white.

I know autoflowers don't get big but something definitely wasn't right with this one
Scope the new white growth for russet/broad mites.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Pinch one of the brown looking buds, if it crumbles to dust then you have bud rot, chop those parts and throw them out. Whats your airflow situation?

S

stainless

Pinch one of the brown looking buds, if it crumbles to dust then you have bud rot, chop those parts and throw them out. Whats your airflow situation?
I have a small fan that runs in the flowering closet 24/7 usually pointed up so the the plant rumbles around a bit. The auto flower and pgsc i keep either in a window sill where four windows are connected south southwest facing, or outside. It's often windy here and never stagnant air. I'm in Oregon where this is legal, one of the last towns up Mt.Hood. Night temperature changes have kept everything moving inside and some days things had to be kept in the window.

Top Bottom