Help with a Tolerance break?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok so i been smoking straight bho for at least 4 months without a break ( usually i don't go that long ) but with the deals i been getting ive been going HAMM on the bho...

Today im 24 hours thc free.. but its hard i got oil and flowers and there calling my name..

Getting outside and doing shit to occupy my time really isn't the option so please suggest something else..

Ive taken a cpl benzos to help calm down a little over the last 24 hours, and Tramadol this morning to help life the depression funk...

But FAWK this is killing me..

How do those who smoke like i do all day everyday take there breaks? how do you handle it?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Job. Get one. Really. Not being a dick. You will stay occupied, and earn some dough at the same time. Are you able?

Sadly no for various reasons medical and legal im unable to seek employment... even if i could get a job my back problems would prevent me from standing for more then 20 mins at a time before i have to sit down.. Compressed discs/DDD in my back and neck constant headaches / back pain ect ect...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Why take a break? If it ain't broke don't fix it...
Dabs I avoid, too strong, can't function.
I need to get baked, stay baked and function somewhat normally.
Maybe after a break smoke flowers thus you tolerance will be lower and you can still get the effect and relief without the heavy duty dabbing....
Lol we were trimming once and took two dab hits, we're were finished, could not even function.....
Pretty much been huffing daily for 45 years still get ripped on flower....

SpiderK

SpiderK

i had some jillybean crumble at 1am trimming last years outdoor and could not move out of a lazyboy for 45 minutes ..... crushed, but i only smoke flowers.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Why take a break? If it ain't broke don't fix it...
Dabs I avoid, too strong, can't function.
I need to get baked, stay baked and function somewhat normally.
Maybe after a break smoke flowers thus you tolerance will be lower and you can still get the effect and relief without the heavy duty dabbing....
Lol we were trimming once and took two dab hits, we're were finished, could not even function.....
Pretty much been huffing daily for 45 years still get ripped on flower....

Atm thats my plan im gonna abandon dabbing for awhile and go back to flowers but my t-break is not set to end till my new bong gets here next week tuesday or wens.

Its mostly the first 24-48 hours that i just cant handle very well.. Past that i don't give a shit...

Im just over 26 hours atm.. so its still kinda shitty..

Just wondering what everyone who DABS DAILY LIKE ME do for there t-breaks since its alot worse then breaking from flowers...

Thanks for the suggestion tho Totally going back to flowers for a long while... maybe dab one or two here and there if i wanna get hella fried but.. I think im giving up on dabbing for the most part..

ftwendy

ftwendy

Moderation is the key.... imo concentrates are special medicine and should be saved for specific instances. I'm amazed at how fast my tolerance builds on a dab only diet. I become superhuman in days... :) The most important thing to remember today and throughout your clean period is that you made a decision to reduce your intake. Stick to the plan. Like cman I'm not sure why you decided to go cold turkey, so yeah not to sound like a broken record..... just try to remember: moderation is key!

I deleted my earlier post because I didn't want to stick my nose in without any real solution.... the standard 'get a job hippie' just didn't seem like the right thing to say lol, so poof gone. Well, sort of. Looks like you grabbed it before I could delete.

Best of luck!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
heheh its ok @ftwendy its a responce im sure i would have said my self :D

I went cold turkey cause im just kinda tired of smoking.. my lungs need a break.. my mind needs a break.. I duno just got bored of it.. And i have no idea how to taper from marijuana lol i can taper from any drug BUT marijuana.. i gotta cold turkey that shit and just deal...

But yeah moderation is something im going to have to learn the hard way... I still got a zip of Trainwreck in flower form i havn't ran and WONT run so i'll be puffin on that soon enuff then pick up some FRESH flowers... Blue cheese and Qrazy train are on my list of pickups :D

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I use Kratom as a supplement to my pain management program- maybe research it and see if it's for you.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Decided your prolly right about the cold turkey bad idea.. so i broke open my bag o train and cut up a very small nug gonna just smoke 1 Bowl today to help ease the pain.. 2 hits and im kinda buzzed so this is cool :D

seaslug

seaslug

I quit smoking bud three weeks ago when my lungs filled with tar. For reasons I won't go into, I have a pound and half of hermi bud jarred up. In the past (going back decades), if I own bud, I smoke it every day. I don't feel the Jones much at all this time, maybe because I know I can have hermi bud if I want to. The high of these phenos isn't that good.

My lungs have cleared but it hasn't been a priority for me to go get better smoke. Some Cantaloupe Skunk is in veg right now.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Twice a year I HAVE to take a 6 week break due to VA whizz quizzes. It's not fun but very do able. Best wishes to you...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Doing good! That ween down idea was good.. Trying to cut off a 4 month long daily all day dab break was gonna be like a herion addict tryin to not use for a month ..

Smoked 3 bowls yesterday then 1 bowl this morning and my anxiety was a little high so i switched up and took a dab of sour bubble now im not only way higher then i expected to be but im very happy for the next umteen hours :D

Its cool not getting high all day its not as boring as i thought it was gonna be.. Getting up outta the chair just to get outside for a cpl mins and get some fresh air ( backs killing me ) is nice tho , Found a dead mouse yesterday thanks dog.. He had killed it then rolled in it covering his fur in blood... Bath time! More bad back..

Then today found my dog barking VERY loudly for his size at a very large female garter snake :D:D:D so i picked that sucker up played with her for a cpl mins she was not happy at first.. but she calmed down an i put her up in the bushes an she slowly went on her way.. Brought the dogs in for a little bit so she can get some sun :D

So yeah its not all that bad.. :D

dabs4life

dabs4life

i dab most of the day. ive been toying of getting a lotus vape or spring for a solo to go back to flowers but still i dab.

i dunno but how much oil are yall consuming a week? i mean i get buzzed and stay buzzed but def isnt any thing special.

i leveled out at two grams bud oil a week and im thinking going higher than that is wild or am i retarded and ppl smokin a gram a day straight doing it?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Meh yeah my t-break went out the window when i reupped lol oh wells i just keep switching it up dabbin different strains seems to help a little.. fresh vs new is interesting in the difference of buzz types.. def. more body on the older stuff. Newer shits fuckin with my eye balls keep rubbin uhm.. now they hurt :( lol fukin sativas for ya.

dabbers up! its dab:30!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
i dab most of the day. ive been toying of getting a lotus vape or spring for a solo to go back to flowers but still i dab.

i dunno but how much oil are yall consuming a week? i mean i get buzzed and stay buzzed but def isnt any thing special.

i leveled out at two grams bud oil a week and im thinking going higher than that is wild or am i retarded and ppl smokin a gram a day straight doing it?

Its hard to say how much i consume a week.. it can vary some days it can be a 1/2 a gram some days more..

Today will prolly push over a gram since i got company stopping by gotta share :D

As per my post above ive found little trick that seem to work for now.

Top Bottom