Help With Autoflowering Strains

• Thread starter RoidsRus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoidsRus

RoidsRus

So I am out of the country atm, visiting Iran, & Pakistan. I have come across some Pure Kush seeds, & some land raised Iranian seeds. This weed doesn't have too much of a flavor, but boy does it sedate you... Regardless of which, I was wondering if there was any way to put an auto-flowering strain in Veg?

Kushwick

Kushwick

Lol^^^^..

If its a true autoflower it will veg until its of age to start flowering on its own. So no you cannot veg it up to a big size and make it a mom if that's what you want. But yes you can veg it and keep the light on the veg cycle for the auto's whole life

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

Kind of figured, but yeah... I really wanted to mom this shit out, mainly because I have yet to come by a fire indica like this in the midwest. This shit knocks you down a peg or two lol. Well, looks like I have to grow one of these out and make it herm it too keep the seeds coming lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

frankly and being honest dude, youre just not looking hard enough then,

i see zero way ANY auto, even a landrace, could trump some shit you can actually dial in and do right

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

Lol, who is saying anything about not dialing in the strain.... Also clearly you have never smoked Pure Kush aka PK. If dialed in properly, that shit stomps og kush's taste in the ground. and the only reason I want to grow this iranian auto flower out, is because once again. You can not find a true indica in the mid west.... (other than black domina) and that shit tastes like you are hitting a pile of ash

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Lol, who is saying anything about not dialing in the strain.... Also clearly you have never smoked Pure Kush aka PK. If dialed in properly, that shit stomps og kush's taste in the ground. and the only reason I want to grow this iranian auto flower out, is because once again. You can not find a true indica in the mid west.... (other than black domina) and that shit tastes like you are hitting a pile of ash
i dont know where you get your info, but that is 100% wrong. lol. and so tell me how a ruderalis based strain can knock out a true indica, or how mixing those two would be any better than what other people are doing.

which cut of pure kush you have? its actually one of my favorite herbs, and i do have a REAL DEAL cut. so yes, i have tried it. and there are better OGs out there... just some good versatile tasty earthy kush....but its by no means an end all indica, its decent for sure.

i could name off 100 strains on this site that are more indica than you are speaking of. DHK black dom a full indica??? hahahahahahahahahaha. nothing more to say man, trying to give the advice you are asking... if you were so hard headed you should have just PM'd yourself and asked.

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

LOLLLL did I say the PK was a pur indica? No! I quote . "and the only reason I want to grow this iranian auto flower out, is because once again. You can not find a true indica in the mid west.... (other than black domina) and that shit tastes like you are hitting a pile of ash" Learn to read you illiterate fuck...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

okay well since you are bashing now.....

so please lets nitpick this difference you are putting between the words "true" and "pure".

so you say a "true indica" well there are plenty on this site you dumbass.

"pure indica" well if you cross it to an autoflower you wont get that!!!

so please tell me how im the lesser of intelligence on the subject, please.

and black domina is 100% funk and eucalyptus smell,,,, you must have a shitty cut or not know how to grow frankly.

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

also fyi the PK seeds came from the Peshawar Mountains in Pakistan, where if you were truly educated you would know Hindu Kush, & Pure Kush grow wildly there.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

okay dude... hahahahahahahahahah

"pure kush" and "hindu kush" are both STRAINS NAMED BY A BREEDER. they were NOT landrace seeds with that name dude, they are not a stable line in the fucking KUSH MOUNTAINS anywhere. it was a seed, a phenotype (genotype + environment = phenotype) if you took a seed right next to one that came from clone only/or elite, what do you think the chances of them being identical are IN THE WILD.... wow dude.

but whatever, pop that shit and hype it up!!!! you'll have a few people after em.... more or less the people about as educated as you.

15 posts, youre gonna go far kid!

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

When did I say I wanted to cross anything to fucking moron. All I said is, I need to herm a plant of the auto flower out, just so I wouldn't run out of seeds. Also I didn't say anything about smell, I ragged on the fucking taste. Like a said learn to read you illiterate fuck. I don't know how many times I have to stress that

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i like how you're attacking me and not the subject at hand or the issues presented.....

guess that either proves me right or shows how small of a mind you are.

lets see some nugs shots out of all this hard talk man... some of yours too not a google search image

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

okay dude... hahahahahahahahahah

"pure kush" and "hindu kush" are both STRAINS NAMED BY A BREEDER. they were NOT landrace seeds with that name dude, they are not a stable line in the fucking KUSH MOUNTAINS anywhere. it was a seed, a phenotype (genotype + environment = phenotype) if you took a seed right next to one that came from clone only/or elite, what do you think the chances of them being identical are IN THE WILD.... wow dude.

15 posts, youre gonna go far kid!
HAAAAAAA just because I didn't need forums and could read books on how to grow doesn't mean I haven't been doing it.... Once again instead of hoping on the forum to talk shit, l2 read. Google the Fucking Peshawar mountain range in Pakistan. Just because you are not culturally intelligent doesn't mean everyone else has to be

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

Ok wait till im back from Iran, I will take some nug and oil shots for tou just to put you to shame.

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

Lol like I said, give me 30 days to get back to the states, & you will be eating your own words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom