Help With Autos ( First Time Grower )

• Thread starter Jobey420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobey420

Hi , I have just started my very first grow ever , it's been 23 days since the seeds were planted , there are 2 lsd 25 and 1 northern lights autos , everything was good until about 15 days in they stunted growth slightly and leaves around bottom are very yellow , they are in 5 gallon pots under a 600w light in a 2m by 1.5 m tent with 5 " fan , I'm looking for opinions on how they are doing and any help would be aprrecaited

IMG 0050
IMG 0052
IMG 0051
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like the beginning of n toxicity by the clawing of the new leaves, what are you feeding them?

J

Jobey420

Looks like the beginning of n toxicity by the clawing of the new leaves, what are you feeding them?
Thanks for replying , I am currently feeding them absolutely nothing , is this the problem ? A deficiency ? I was gonna wait until week 4 then feed them biobizz bloom ?

stickythumb

stickythumb

Bio bloom would be good in flowering, don't know about veg state. You need more nitrogen during veg, and more phosphorus during flower.

J

Jobey420

Bio bloom would be good in flowering, don't know about veg state. You need more nitrogen during veg, and more phosphorus during flower.
Ok cool , so would you suggest feeding from the start next time with something thats nitrogen rich Then change to bio bloom in flowering stage ?

str8smokn

str8smokn

What you want to do is mix your veg /bloom. If you switch right to bloom they will stay small. But if you mix up to week 5-6 then she will continue to grow tall while building buds.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Look in the Auto forum under Grow a Diaries.
There's a lot of help in there.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom