Help with bugs

• Thread starter Got2Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Got2Grow

Got2Grow

Im fairly new at growing. I'm growing inside in a tent and I've got these bugs who just like to climb the plants and bite the underside of the leaves. I've tried neam oil, and that worked for a while, then they returned.

How can I get rid of these things for good?
I've trimmed my plants to almost nothing just trying to get rid of these. I'd like to spray them with insecticidal soap and neam oil again. And clean the tent. But I really don't want them coming back.

Any suggestions?

Help with bugs
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I am having the same issue.
I’ve sprayed insecticidal soap and flushed soil with peroxide but they seem to come back. Would hate to scratch this run but seems my plants are behind.. frustrating. Fans, tent, exhaust fan and carbon filter and all I can think of is the bag of soil I bought was already contaminated. Good luck.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Luckily your using a tent so you can stick a buncha lady bugs in there. They will chomp those green critters up like tasty treats. If you want to make sure they don’t fly around off your plants coat them with a diluted Coca-Cola and water spray. They won’t be able to fly and actually stay on your plants. They’re wings will be too heavy and sticky to fly

Solipapbu

Solipapbu

can't identify what those are right away but that is annoying. Ladybugs will help for sure to stop the problem. I'm starting To see some fungus gnats in my pots myself.

Solipapbu

Solipapbu

time to get on top of some proper pest management. im going to check if my local grow store has any beneficial nematodes i can buy.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

sticky yellow paper traps work good for fungus gnats. Make sure they hang right above the growing medium. They’re naturally attracted to yellow and can’t resist

III6hydro

III6hydro

Im fairly new at growing. I'm growing inside in a tent and I've got these bugs who just like to climb the plants and bite the underside of the leaves. I've tried neam oil, and that worked for a while, then they returned.

How can I get rid of these things for good?
I've trimmed my plants to almost nothing just trying to get rid of these. I'd like to spray them with insecticidal soap and neam oil again. And clean the tent. But I really don't want them coming back.

Any suggestions?
did you get rid of these fuckers?

b8kd

b8kd

I’m also having some issues with bugs today and plan to try some purecrop1 on them. Anybody know what these bugs are? Thanks, B8KD

7611C1E0 D883 4A11 AAD1 F654B8904338
41D06E41 89AB 40DE AA1E 9F5D0A9996F6
A5E95098 87FD 4C7E AAED B3E41D8611D7

Miket420

Miket420

I have had good luck with neem... however it must be applied regularly

Latest posts

Top Bottom