Wanted Help with buying seeds in the US/Illinois

• Thread starter ganjaNinjaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jermamma420

Jermamma420

dispensaries in Oklahoma
LOL. I got some Blueberry Kush from a dispensary in Oklahoma, and it had seeds in it. For those that don't know, OK sells high and lower grades. You can get a 1/4 for $30.
I live in a state where they don't do that. It's only high grade, expensive stuff in my state.
I'm growing them right now.
They def look kushy, with 2 phenos. Great looking plants so far.

Last edited:
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Lmao me too not long ago
LOL. I got some Blueberry Kush from a dispensary in Oklahoma, and it had seeds in it. For those that don't know, OK sells high and lower grades. You can get a 1/4 for $30.
I live in a state where they don't do that. It's only high grade, expensive stuff in my state.
Yeah Oklahoma has relatively cheap smoke i was going to Colorado for some time time till a buddy got his med license and has been going from here to there much more convenient but in the end what drove me into my current grow lol nothings more convenient than in the house lol. I actually have a few bag seeds from the blueberry I got a week ago outta there lol

destiny_exotic_genetics

destiny_exotic_genetics

Supporter
Hey everyone,
So I never bought seeds online and I'm looking to at the moment. Is there any seed bank that you guys recommend that ships from the US? I don't want to risk any trouble with foreign shipping and customs. If I could have a local one based in Illinois or anywhere I could shop in person here would be nice too. But I'm open to any seedbank in the US.

Thanks!
Go check out northcoastseeds.com
Exclusive strains from Northern California

badradsad

badradsad

are they based in the US?

Try Seed Connection, Deeply Rooted Seedbank, Harvest Mutual, Real Rocky Mountain High 719, Platinum Seedbank, Breeders Seed Direct Co or Neptune Seed Bank. All based in US, I’ve used them all, no problem. Neptune does charge more for some packs, check the other ones first. No point trying to get through customs. It’s a bitch to get through. Seedsman is hit or miss, terrible customer service. If I do use an overseas one, I use Seed Supreme, and pay extra for guaranteed. Even if my package doesn’t get through, at least I can get a refund from them. Seedsman will charge you more on the exchange and say fuck you if you ask for refund

kaka

kaka

Supporter
wow Growers Choice...
never heard of them...
could they be any more fake?
clearly they are buying seeds from spain and selling garbage.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Seedsherenow is a reputable company that’s been around a little while. Never an issue with them. Quick shipping. Prices are a little bit on the high side with no freebies. If they have what you’re looking for then they are your best bet to get them quickly.

Seedsman is not in the USA but they have always been reliable and have great pricing. Their in house genetics are great. I’ve grown a few of their in house strains from freebies and I tell you what, the freebies often turn out as good or better than what I was paying for. In fact several seedbanks stick their in-house genetics. They give freebies with every order.

Great Lakes Genetics is also a top notch seed provider that shops quickly. Just have to send them cash is the only downside.

DCSeedsExchange is another similar to GLG that has great shipping and service. They also take PayPal (last I checked) which is nice.

the rrock

the rrock

TrueNorthseedbank ,you cant go wrong with any of their Canuk strains(elite).Their Canuk cookies strain cannot be beat for consistent gradeAAA large gooey buds. Ive grown all the sensi strains back in the early 80's and the only strain that compares would be NL5xHaze or certain phenos of hindu kush.

Lisa22

Lisa22

I have been trying to find Willie Nelson seeds - they have THCV and its a nice strain for mornings as it gives you energy w/o any hunger. Anyway, I use to be able to get clones and now I can't even find seeds! Searched and searched everyone out finally found some regular from a guy just starting out Canna.seed.us. Out of 10 seeds I got one to sprout - talked to him and he went on about how they were dormant. So put them in the freezer even tried gibberellic acid on some none came up. Meanwhile 3 different other strains that I was working with at the same time all sprouted.

Does anyone know where I might find some WN seeds?

SntWick

SntWick

Growers choice, or green hand shop

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

DC seed Exchange 100% legitimate. For autos Methisto US but will not be up till January, Great lakes genetics, Nirvana, original, or Oregon Elite, Mosca Seeds, all legitimate you should find something good.

growsince79

growsince79

Hey everyone,
So I never bought seeds online and I'm looking to at the moment. Is there any seed bank that you guys recommend that ships from the US? I don't want to risk any trouble with foreign shipping and customs. If I could have a local one based in Illinois or anywhere I could shop in person here would be nice too. But I'm open to any seedbank in the US.

Thanks!
Click on google maps an search clones and seeds. I'm sure there's lots of stores selling seeds

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

207 genetics out of Maine, done two orders zero problems and great selection from numerous breeders, one place I’ve found Barney’s farm at a better price compared to others as well and elev7 and humbolt

BadChoice101

BadChoice101

Chitownseeds is running a Elev8 sale.buy 3 for 70 per regular 89. They have Humboldt also
Oh that’s a nice sale price I might check them out, they got their new purple punch x sour patch kiss?

Top Bottom