Help with Carbon Filter

• Thread starter Solidopc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidopc

Solidopc

Ahoy folks, just a quick question or two about carbon filters. Believe it or not i've been growing near two years and have never used one before. So know little about the best way to set them up.

I bought a new 125 rvk with 125 carbon filter and ducting. I am wondering where is the most effcient place to place it.

I will have my new 125 rvk blowing air out the top of my tent, as fans are allways more efficient blowing not sucking. But that leaves me wondering if i should have the carbon filter inside the tent, with the fan sucking the air through it. Or have it outside the tent with the fan blowing the air out of it.

I'm thinking having it on the outside would be more efficient, as the fan would be more effcient blowing than sucking. But would be handy to have it tucked away in the tent.

What are the methods you use to good effect? Which way should i set it up? All help is greatly appreciated, as i know nothing about the best way to use your filter.

Thanks and peace, Solid.

F

Finalopagus

You can set it anyway you need to it will work. Fans "suck" is best. Also you want the most surface area of the filter workin for you so suckin air thru the filter will again work best

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If you put it in the tent ,which I think is best, try to put it close to the top. This way you will also be taking out the hottest air and smell. :rock RB

Latest posts

Top Bottom