Help With Deficiency

• Thread starter ArmedGeek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

I have a problem that's been creeping up the last week or so. It started out on one plants lower fan leave and within the last week i have noticed it on other plants. It's not on all leaves and i usually find this on lower older fan leaves.

DWC
week 5 of veg (started week 4)
RH 60%
PH 5.8
PPM during week 4 was specific to the genetic/size being ran. However, my highest was 320

It starts out like this with small dots and ends up like the lower pic. What do you think?

Help with deficiency

Help with deficiency 2

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

I do have a 13" fan in my hallway with ducting attached to bring a little fresh air into the tent and bring down temps. The issue started prior to adding this fan, but since i added it it has gotten worse. I do have a humidifier running on the outside of the tent sitting by an open flap. I'll kill the humidifier at the very least. I thought it was a fungi type issue as well from the research i've been doing, i just don't know how to address the issue. From what i read it's recommended to take off those fan leaves. I have a 16" hurricane recirculating on low that puts on tons of air on a 4x4 and is blowing across the tops.

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

I shut off the humidifier and closed all vents on the tent and left the fresh air intake. My exhaust should remove any extra moisture as i have it vented to another room.

Should i remove the fan leaves that have this issue or just hope it stops spreading?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Keep plucking. Had the same going on for a while not knowing what is, but in flower. And keep the air blowing below and through them.

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

Keep plucking. Had the same going on for a while not knowing what is, but in flower. And keep the air blowing below and through them.

Your harvest turn out ok? Any mold issues on the buds?

H

heisen

PPM is way to low.Your dropping 100PPM in 24 hours your plants are telling you there hungry.You also dropped calmag.NEVER drop calmag ever using RO or your going to end up with all kinds of BS issues.them spots are from either PH out of range for calcium or you took it from them.Your PPM should be around 450 to 600 for those plants.
If you add nutes and your PPM is 300 and the next day its 220 they are eating more than you are giving them.You want it to balance and alsotake note of PH drops with PPM drops.Its a dead giveaway they are starving.If PPM goes up and PH drops your nutes are too high.You need to back off but never i mean never stop calmag in RO.

The good thing about all of this is your in DWC so you can fix this shit pretty fast

Top Bottom