Help With Deficient/sick Plant

• Thread starter heisenberg85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisenberg85

hello everyone Im new here and this is my first post. I need help with this plant. Its about 3 weeks old in happy frog soill using fox farm/advanced nutes in a 1 gal pot. Dunno the strain but was growing good until I topped it. Now its growing super slow and growing fairly small thin leaves compared to previous sets. I flushed last night because I didnt know what else to do. Should I transplant into 3 gal??? Phosphorous def?? Topping stress??? Heres a few pics that really do no justice on how bad it looks to me anyway. any info is greatly appreciated.

Help with deficientsick plant
Help with deficientsick plant 2
Help with deficientsick plant 3
akstoner

akstoner

once you "top" your plant it slows the grow process to allow the lower branches to reach up and get light which eventually will give you more Top colas more buds more SMOKE! give it time.......looking good and welcome to the FARM!!!

Bannacis

Bannacis

She looks good, it takes a bit for the plant to recover from topping, and that small new growth you see are tops, and they will be small at first. once she recovers somewhat, at least 7-10 days, you could transplant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom