Help with fan leaves clawing down.

• Thread starter Coastalgrow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coastalgrow1

Coastalgrow1

Hey guys just joined and hope someone can help me out. I use jacks hydro and grow in coco under 315 cmh lights. I have been using the same formula throughout veg and flower for years without any problems. However this round I am getting some clawing down of the fan leaves. Usually this means to much nitrogen but considering I never change my forumla and don’t have problems usually I am thinking something different. It was pretty hot yesterday but nothing to crazy and I am in a good battle with some spider mites. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Help with fan leaves clawing down
Help with fan leaves clawing down 2
Help with fan leaves clawing down 3
Help with fan leaves clawing down 4
az2000

az2000

Heat and overwatering (staying too wet too long), maybe? They don't have the dark green of N tox. I see some tips curling upwards.

C

Chevy Chaze

Heat and overwatering (staying too wet too long), maybe? They don't have the dark green of N tox. I see some tips curling upwards.
Hey guys just joined and hope someone can help me out. I use jacks hydro and grow in coco under 315 cmh lights. I have been using the same formula throughout veg and flower for years without any problems. However this round I am getting some clawing down of the fan leaves. Usually this means to much nitrogen but considering I never change my forumla and don’t have problems usually I am thinking something different. It was pretty hot yesterday but nothing to crazy and I am in a good battle with some spider mites. Any insight would be a

C

Chevy Chaze

Heat 100% can tell leaves got saw edge buy solar green by buddhas tree or A N rhino skin & thats why spider mites come low humidity high temps so buy a co2 bag can handle upto 88/90f then & without co2 over 84f & Stress Starts so stay below 84 Ps that why they got slight nute burn on the tips they drink more when too hot & it burns them lower dosage if too hot eg 4ml to 3ml hope this helps

Last edited:
Coastalgrow1

Coastalgrow1

Heat 100% can tell leaves got saw edge buy solar green by buddhas tree or A N rhino skin & thats why spider mites come low humidity high temps so buy a co2 bag can handle upto 88/90f then & without co2 over 84f & Stress Starts so stay below 84 Ps that why they got slight nute burn on the tips they drink more when too hot & it burns them lower dosage if too hot eg 4ml to 3ml hope this helps
I think you may be right. Been around 100 outside everyday this week so hotter then normal. Highest temp tent got is 91 at canopy in veg. Here’s some more recent pics. Have been letting pots fully dry between water so I don’t think over watering. Maybe less water more often? Also thinking about doing a flush although my system usually doesn’t require it.

DAE03BEB 4E3F 483C 919B 570F3E9A5539
1AC55C11 8AF0 4486 A6C2 BFE5BD87FCBE
D2B25797 03EA 4EC1 95C3 09C26EB8DC04
Top Bottom