Help with fibro fatigue and pain.

• Thread starter Irishmick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Irishmick

Hey all, i have a question, I have fibromyalgia and the fatigue is horrible. Most days I cant even get out of the house.
My question is what strain is good for my condition.
A little back round is ,,,, i have crohns, and fibro. The fibro is just horrible. My fatigue is absolutely high as can be.
I dont like the higher sativa strains, With the head high.
Im wondering if anyone else has any advice on which strain would work best?
Thank you for any input.

Dan789

Dan789

Concentrate your efforts towards indica’s, there the plants with the most pain relief. They’ve all I grow, along with some hybrids that are mostly indica.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Sativca produces much less couch-lock, but any cannabis product (Talking about THC only, not CBD) is going to make you somewhat tired. Ihave kisney issues and suffer from nausea a lot, and Sativa seems to work best for my stomach issues. Both work well, but Sativa seems to be better at relieving stomach and GI issues. Lately I find that I often have to smoke about every 2-3 hours to keep the nausea away, but it DOES help a lot and helps to keep me from throwing up. Sorry for the graphic description.
Indica seems to help more with pain and seems to have more sedation, compared to Sativa, and Sativa's have more "cerebral" effects, which don't make you as tired, although you will be stoned.

Wrangler1

Wrangler1

I am not clear as to what you are trying to achieve. Top of my head? Blue Dream.

I

Irishmick

I am not clear as to what you are trying to achieve. Top of my head? Blue Dream.
I wasent very clear,lol. I’m wanting to find a strain that helps with fatigue and pain, but not the head high of the sativas, and was wondering what has worked for others.

Dan789

Dan789

Many ways to self medicate, you can use a liquid coconut oil cap, a tincture with either glycerin or alcohol based, dropper style administration, ground herb caps and so on...of course smoking or vaping another route...

Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

I wasent very clear,lol. I’m wanting to find a strain that helps with fatigue and pain, but not the head high of the sativas, and was wondering what has worked for others.
Look for a good hybrid 50/50 mix indica/sativa. There are many strains out there probably better to Google your question " What strains of marijuana Wil give pain relief without sedative effects" then Google grow journals on those strains and read review online of those strains then pick a couple of different types that appeal to you. I do this every year looking for perfect strain that relieves my back pain but I'm able to function working 12-14 hr days at the heavy labour my job requires me to do. I won't recommend any specific strain to you myself cause you may be look in for more or less pain relief than I look for. I think with a little research you will find what your look in for from a 50/50 hybrid. Good luck sorting out your pain wish ya the best

Kiwichick

Kiwichick

Hey all, i have a question, I have fibromyalgia and the fatigue is horrible. Most days I cant even get out of the house.
My question is what strain is good for my condition.
A little back round is ,,,, i have crohns, and fibro. The fibro is just horrible. My fatigue is absolutely high as can be.
I dont like the higher sativa strains, With the head high.
Im wondering if anyone else has any advice on which strain would work best?
Thank you for any input.
I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and many other pain issues and use monster cookies 80% Indica/20% Sativa. I use MCT Coconut and cannabis infused oil to make oral drops and massage oil and solid coconut oil to make edibles and capsules to use via rectum if you don’t like to get high. They bypass the liver and gastrointestinal tract and deliver it straight to your bloodstream

HiDaze

HiDaze

I found Purple Arrow reduced my anxiety, helped with body ache and had little to know head high. Granted couch lock kicked in fairly strong.

As for CBD's a true Jack Herer works wonders for pain, nausea and anxiety without the couch lock of indica or the over active head high of sativa.

Being honest - I am not familiar with fibro or crohn's on a personal level but a few people I have crossed paths with swear by CBD dominate strains.

Top Bottom