help with first cross (breeding)

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

ok - well I have made my first cross , germed 15 seeds - came out with 10 plants in dixie cups. I am taking notes like no tomorrow. I just wanted to ask if this observation has any sugnifisence in choosing keepers, four of my 10 flowers have the cotyl leafs half way down the stem, while another four have it up tight with the first and second set of true leafs..... Does this mean anything to any breeder - also the ones that have the cotly up tight are darker and the leafs are more pointed and thinner more sativa like...... peace

kashif

kashif

well i am no breeder but just reading your post i think you might need to clarify things here in able to get some help. like some information about mother and father will be helpful to identify the babies i guess and pictures are another good way of help...i am sure some of the experts here will be replying you no sooner than later..good luck

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Dixie cups are too small for anything. Upgrade immediately.

Newbs tend to Lenny the Bunny to death a lot of the time. Ignore them, they're weeds. Your love is deadly to a living plant that only knows what it needs people...

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

No significance

You're getting analysis paralysis.

Relax

Enjoy it

Top Bottom