Help with first grow ever

• Thread starter Tris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice. You taught me something new today. You need to set up a virtual tip jar.
I will take that as a huge compliment from a man as well versed in this as yourself. Thank you and that’s tip enough for me sir

T

Tris

I will take that as a huge compliment from a man as well versed in this as yourself. Thank you and that’s tip enough for me sir
Hello, I have made a new post with some questions.
Here is the link, if someone can check it to see if i find an answer to my problems i would apreciate it a lot.

3 balls

3 balls

Personally the byproducts of the oxidative reaction are toxic as all oxidative chemicals create when used to maintain sterile systems. In our drinking water chlorine and more often now chloramine are used and if you look up your water report you can see they specifically measure for these toxic byproducts for our safety. Imo hydrogen peroxide is one of if not the least toxic of the highly effective options. Don’t let that language scare you away from sterile the damage is in the dose and if done right there is nothing to be concerned about but myself I would avoid bleach but that’s not to say it won’t work.

can you find defgaurd? Better bang for buck than hydrogaurd. Great white and orca have from my understanding served many well although I have heard of rumours that the population numbers have tests far below the label claims in some instances.
Did you swap out Southern ag for Defguard?

3 balls

3 balls

Definitely defgaurd un anything but soil as of this post
Good deal, I'm on it. I'm sure I will find the right dosage but so far I'm only finding per acre data.😀 It looks like there's a foliar benefit to boot, have you messed with that yet?

T

Tris

Definitely defgaurd un anything but soil as of this post
So now I'm on week 6 of my autos, and one is full of pistils.
The other one had pistils 2 weeks ago but now I can barely see any, that plant suffered from a accidental topping.
Could it be a male/Hermie? Or maybe it needs more time.
What should I do?
Thanks

20220508 101353
20220508 101503

Top Bottom