Help with first grow

• Thread starter Lucidity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lucidity

Hi, the stain I chose to grow is Joint Doctor's Easy Ryder. I was wondering if I could plant the germinated seed into a small 2.5"x2.5" pot with Fox Farms Light Warrior till I get 2 true leaves. Then I would transplant the flower into a 2 gallon pot with Fox Farms ocean forest. I would like to get some advice on this method thanks.

S

Sunbiz1

I use FF Ocean blend for the first 2 months or so, then I switch to my own blend due to financial reasons. Their soil is $18/bag here, which is only enough for 1 5 gal bucket. I just cannot justify spending 200 bucks on dirt...lol. Also, I love to transplant b/c my plants love it. I'll start in dixie cups, then keep stepping up until they are ready for the 5 gal...usually about 2-3 weeks before they begin to pre-flower. I always transplant at least 3 times and have 5 different sized containers dedicated just for the herb.

Good luck!

S

smokestack23

I know there are reasons to start in small containers and go up...but...mother nature just puts em right into the ground (planet sized container) and they do just fine.

I dunno...I don't use soil or soiless...I'm a hydro guy so I don't have to deal with pot sizes.
I do know that transplanting can cause stress though.

Like I said..I realize that there are reasons to start small..like..for example if you're using some $$ medium and just want to use a little of it when they're small...but...you CAN use the cheaper medium and just amend it when they're small.

PEACE

W

WildCajun

Dude go for it i use FFOF and have had good luck with there product Happy Farming ,Cajun

Top Bottom