Help With Hash Edible Recipes

• Thread starter Mymigraines
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mymigraines

I usually make lotion with infused olive oil. I presently used a new form of 2.5g bubble hash in one cup extra virgin olive oil. I made my lotion and it turned out awesome, but I was wondering how to use the infused hash oil to make edibles. Does anyone have any recipes for this without cooking or baking? I've already heated it in the infusion process.

Junk

Junk

Every time I've tried to make edibles....EVERY TIME. They don't work. No matter how strong I make them, & I could eat the whole tray of brownies...I feel nothing. You are already way ahead of me.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Every time I've tried to make edibles....EVERY TIME. They don't work. No matter how strong I make them, & I could eat the whole tray of brownies...I feel nothing. You are already way ahead of me.
are you decarbing the hash before you cook with it?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

ive made hundreds of batches of muffins (3+ dozen a month), and 32+fluid oz of tinctures, all have excellent medicinal properties.

since you use olive oil, any sweet baked goods will taste odd form the olive oil. your best bet is to use the olive oil as a pan frying use. maybe sear up some chicken picatta(sp), veal marsala/chicken marsala, ect. you can also use the oilive oil as a bread dipping, just add some herbs, salt, pepper, garlic to the oil, let sit for a few days to incorporate all the flavors, then dip away. would also be good on subs, ect. your kinda limited on uses since you use olive oil. it would be good on meats, veggies, salads, just not on sweets.

ive found in the past (I have my concentrates for edibles dialed in perfectly), I use 2.5g bubble hash, 1.5g qwet oil, 1.0g shatter, 3.5g keif per batch (12 doses) of edibles to be perfect. not too strong (no couch lock), but not too weak (is it working yet? lol), just right.

Junk

Junk

are you decarbing the hash before you cook with it?

I've thought that I was. I did the whole home made tea bag in the butter (I forget how long, but I remember it being what I felt was a long time).

Still don't know what I did wrong. Whatever it was, I've done it more than once. I'm happy vaping. It's just not always convenient.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

skunkfarm researchers say 293* at 8 mins for the optimal decarb tek

ive been using this tek since I can remember with excellent results.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
skunkfarm researchers say 293* at 8 mins for the optimal decarb tek

ive been using this tek since I can remember with excellent results.
I do about the same..works well

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I've thought that I was. I did the whole home made tea bag in the butter (I forget how long, but I remember it being what I felt was a long time).

Still don't know what I did wrong. Whatever it was, I've done it more than once. I'm happy vaping. It's just not always convenient.
sounds like you were tryn to make budder. if so ratio I go by is a qper to 5 sticks a butter. simmer low heat 4 to 24 hours. ido 24 most times. lots a info here, or hit me up for more details!..just did a batch a budder 200gs to 6 sticks..fierce yes..yielded just under 5 sticks

Latest posts

Top Bottom