help with landrace ??

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

can anyone tell me there best guess at what landrace this indica is from. It from a bag of the last (mids) ill ever buy and it was really good for mids - I am flowering it now and gonna do a few experiments on it. SWP64 will be its name once done. just waiting for a good male to cross it with peace soserthc1

Lalala
Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Honestly it will be very tough if not impossible to know what it is from this pic. There are a few strains out now that can trace back to a specific landrace type but most sources of strains are clouded in tales and retelling of stories. do you have any more info on this plant?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Agreed. I do a lot of work w/ Moroccan LR and trying to peel the onion on a thousand years of growing and breeding- w/ and w/o man's involvement, is near impossible. Someday there will be a cannabis genome which will help unravel some of the mystery. I might be able to tell you if it was Moroccan or not but would have to see the plant, at least, midway through flower to give you my best guess.

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks for info guys - and all i can say about it is - it is the last bag of tree i ever buy termed mids lol - its growing real nice really quick - i will keep the forum posted on results gonna breed it if it comes out really well - it will be swp64 - after my old hood and street it was bought on and where i grew up - peace

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

thanks for info guys - and all i can say about it is - it is the last bag of tree i ever buy termed mids lol - its growing real nice really quick - i will keep the forum posted on results gonna breed it if it comes out really well - it will be swp64 - after my old hood and street it was bought on and where i grew up - peace
cool bro and i like (a lot) and appreciate the connect your makin w/ the roots.

soserthc1

soserthc1

stay true to your roots been out of the neighborhood since 96 but home is home, I refuse to grow up lol thanks and peace bro

Top Bottom