Help with leaves starting to curl up

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I believe your light comes with a dimmer, try dimming it down a bit, they are still young and cranking the full 600 might be bothering her. Plants are fickal. One might love something and the other not. See if dimming the intensity helps, sure as hell will help with the heat issue
Cheers mate I will try that. They look healthy today
0807AA08 E62D 4416 834F B7177E364216
, would you suggest I water with nutrients everyday ? Sorry for all the questions this is my first grow

SntWick

SntWick

Cheers mate I will try that. They look healthy todayView attachment 1091259, would you suggest I water with nutrients everyday ? Sorry for all the questions this is my first grow
Hell no ! You do not water every day. Get yourself a chopstick and stick it in the dirt . You know when to water when you stick it in and see no dirt and no water mark. It would look dirty if still has water. De

SntWick

SntWick

Watering too frequently compacts the soil and drains it if necessary oxygen for roots. Letting them go dry means even picking up the pot dry and picking it up wet. Gives you a good reference point. If you meant feed every watering. I suggest looking at your nutrient line depending what you are running and follow a chart specified

SntWick

SntWick

Thirdly, if you do run nutes depends on if auto or photo. And how far along you are. Don’t feed till she shows a need is my saying. Let the dog plant speak to you, and go from there. If it’s a photo start introducing nutes slowly. Half the dose recommended then go from there. If it’s a auto. Don’t bother usually. Soil has enough nutes to last it. If you really want , 1/4 strength it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hell no ! You do not water every day. Get yourself a chopstick and stick it in the dirt . You know when to water when you stick it in and see no dirt and no water mark. It would look dirty if still has water. De
It's not dirt it's coco...

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Thirdly, if you do run nutes depends on if auto or photo. And how far along you are. Don’t feed till she shows a need is my saying. Let the dog plant speak to you, and go from there. If it’s a photo start introducing nutes slowly. Half the dose recommended then go from there. If it’s a auto. Don’t bother usually. Soil has enough nutes to last it. If you really want , 1/4 strength it
I’m growing in coco and read you water every day using the nutrients ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m growing in coco and read you water every day using the nutrients ?
Dwpends on pot size and uptake.. I water with nutrients every time based on uptake.

I agree looks light a light issue.

OP what the distance of your light to the tops of the plants.

Also your light is 260w should be good enough for an auto in that tent and the exhaust fan I believe is grossly under sized for that tent but let me crunch some numbers fast.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

J
Dwpends on pot size and uptake.. I water with nutrients every time based on uptake.

I agree looks light a light issue.

OP what the distance of your light to the tops of the plants.

Also your light is 260w should be good enough for an auto in that tent and the exhaust fan I believe is grossly under sized for that tent but let me crunch some numbers fast.
Just measured and the light is 16inch above the top of the plants

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

T
Well adequate for air exchange but looks like not enough to keep the temps down. But one important factor first.... what the temp of the room the tent is in?
oday was 25 degrees celcuis its cooler today , but yesterday was 31

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

%30 perlite, think there 15 gallon pots . Hydro sop said due to them being autos you don’t want to be transplanting
Way to big imo... 3 gal is plenty but will really help cut back the watering.

So here is how you should be watering since you have the temps and light to do so.

Mix nutrients at around 400-500ppm for now.

You will want to measure the feed and give 3 litres to each pot... when you do this you should get 300ml of that 3L come out as runoff. If you get less then you need to feed sooner if you get more you can increase the time.between feeding. But always water with nutrients .

Now the first time you saturate the whole media no matter how much nutrient solution it takes. Then always 3L and adjust feed frequency based on the runoff. So you measure the runoff 300-600ml is the target. In those pots at that temp it maybe once a day or 2

Top Bottom