Help with my Apple fritter

• Thread starter FosterOg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FosterOg

My af 30days old. currently inside my tent.
Under Mars Hydro 4800 FC. At half power. 18” above canopy . Feeding has been 2-1. 1 ph water 2 same as first sometime they do a compost tea in the third with nutrients. Currently using pure blend pro at half the recommended. Every watering I give Humboldt secret tree trunk. At 2.5ml per gallon. To me, it appears as a nitrogen deficiency, but nothing I’ve tried is helping. out of five plants she’s the only one showing Like this. Am I going down the right path with nitrogen deficiency? Any any insight greatly appreciated

Help with my apple fritter
Help with my apple fritter 2
Help with my apple fritter 3
Help with my apple fritter 4
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Do you have any update? How is it looking? I dont have any idea what’s wrong, just curious. Hoping you got it figured out👍

F

FosterOg

Do you have any update? How is it looking? I dont have any idea what’s wrong, just curious. Hoping you got it figured out👍
I think i figured it out. I started feeding a different brand fertilizer. I went from fox farm to Pure blend pro grow. I was not feeding enough. This brand says to use every watering and I was watering 2-1 . At least that’s what Im going with. She’s growing and getting ready to go outside

IMG 6778
Stokes

Stokes

Definitely not a nitrogen deficiency imo

Turning down your light gets thrown around a lot here, im not sure where the army is. But you definitely need to raise that fucker up another 12” and turn it down to probably 35% with your light.

Make sure that the dial is actually adjusting light level and not depressed to full on mode

F

FosterOg

Definitely not a nitrogen deficiency imo

Turning down your light gets thrown around a lot here, im not sure where the army is. But you definitely need to raise that fucker up another 12” and turn it down to probably 35% with your light.

Make sure that the dial is actually adjusting light level and not depressed to full on mode
I moved my fritter to a smaller tent before going outside. Vipera spectra 2000 led. See if that helps. At 50% at 24”. Thanks I was thinking along those lines none of my other plants were affected. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom