Help with my blueberry

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Have to get better pics when phone more charged up cant use flash well let start temps 80 to 77 day night 70 to 68 humidity 55 to 36 my other plants are fine light is a mars hydro 900w and was 18 inches away from tallest node outta all the plants when I seen that I moved it to 20 inches here the best pic I have rn

Help with my blueberry
Help with my blueberry 2
Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

Suggestion for environment for led’s and intake requirements:

Humidity too low ( you said 55-36%) for led’s ( you need 55%-65% range for lights on) and good airflow

temps 80-86f, c02 1000-1500ppm ( if you can the more c02 the better Intake , by raising it every few days by 500-1000 you can get to your desired top ppm and the plants will love it ( it’s all about taking things not too hard or fast )
feed in flower 700-1250 + 25% what you think of a traditional hps in base and micro nutes

—-
best tool I got to know my min/max humidity ,vpd, air pressure , dew point & light % of my room 24/7
and you can see it anywhere in the world since it’s not a app or network depend thing, you go on your browser on their server and login , and bam it can tell you on every single device you want and update easily. Love it (sound like a rep lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Hasn't had anything but ph'd water no newts but I feed it a gallon with some cal mag see if that helps just showed up over night

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hasn't had anything but ph'd water no newts but I feed it a gallon with some cal mag see if that helps just showed up over night
Yeah I'm not sure what's in the soil. It's looks like a lock out and to me it looks like it was over fed at some point

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Yeah trying to keep it even and it's hard I need to get a out take asap part of my problem all I have is a 4 inch inline fan for a outtake would be better than no outtake at all I guess

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well gonna order a 6 inch inline fan Tuesday but for now I have my extra 4 inch duct booster fan pulling are out for now but I seems to be keeping stuff better range I'll post a pic later

Top Bottom