Help with my nute mix

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

So i was mixing tonight all baked up I did my mix and forgot to put the bloom in so i added it at the end will this mess up my feeding schedule should i re do the mix.

F

fuzzy

depends

If its GH then you can get nute lock,but if its canna,it should be ok i think.Thats the only 2 i have experience with really. peace,fuzzy

F

fuzzy

canna coco a+b

Not 2 sure on the advance V.I know with GH you can get lock out if yyou dont add the micro first.Its happened to me a couple times.When i was in coco i ran canna and liked it a whole lot more. peace,fuzzy

Venom818

Venom818

thnx bro, i have read that somewhere before.I did add the micro first but then i put in all my boosters and added the bloom last

F

fuzzy

I think it should be fine then.Somebody else w/advance needs to chime in really,but at least youll know whats up if they start to slow.Sorry couldnt help more,peace,fuzzy

Venom818

Venom818

I think it should be fine then.Somebody else w/advance needs to chime in really,but at least youll know whats up if they start to slow.Sorry couldnt help more,peace,fuzzy

cool thnx bro i aske dmy boy he said it shouldnt be an issue unless i had ph'ed and i havent so i think im good.

Hopefully somebody will clear this up for piece of mind of not ill be the test dummy LOL

C

Cheeseus

IF your res circulated a whole bunch youll be fine. It would be the equivalent of topping off a res and adding nutes straight to the res which people do all the time.

T

Tesseract

Its only bad if you put them in all @ once or mix in concentrated form without h2o

When you add the bloom, mix it first in a few glasses of water then dump it in slowly with a pump to mix it. Should be fine no problem!

T

Latest posts

Top Bottom