Help with my Pineapple Auto

• Thread starter THCFerg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCFerg

THCFerg

My LUX was WAY up there. It measured at almost 11k. I dialed it way back have it set at an average of 5k between the two plants.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Make sure you get accurate readings sometimes the apps can be a little finicky

Panhead59

Panhead59

Use the timer if you got one with your kit. If not you may want to get one. There's gonna be times when you won't be there to do it. Get a good power strip too, with surge protection. Most likely, if you're like the majority of us indoor growers, you're going to end up with a heater, humidifier, dehumidifier, fans and lights. Some you'll want on constantly, others on the timer. You can research and get good recommendations for all that stuff right here. Some very helpful and knowledgeable people here. I'm new also, so I feel tour pain !!!!

Last edited:
THCFerg

THCFerg

Use the timer if you got one with your kit. If not you may want to get one. There's gonna be times when you won't be there to do it. Get a good power strip too, with surge protection. Most likely, if you're like the majority of us indoor growers, you're going to end up with a heater, humidifier, dehumidifier, fans and lights. Some you'll want on constantly, others on the timer. You can research and get good recommendations for all that stuff right. Some very helpful and knowledgeable people here. I'm new also, so I feel tour pain !!!!
That’s one thing I didn’t have trouble with fortunately. I have a bunch of planted aquariums in the house and literally everything is automated. I have the lights on a timer, clip on fan at the bottom, and exhaust fan and filter at the top. I even went the extra mile and routed the exhaust up into the attic. I’ve been using a plate with a wet cloth on it to keep the humidity around 50% but plan to get a small humidifier in the next week or so. Thankfully temps have been good so far staying at about 75 to 78 on average.

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

That’s one thing I didn’t have trouble with fortunately. I have a bunch of planted aquariums in the house and literally everything is automated. I have the lights on a timer, clip on fan at the bottom, and exhaust fan and filter at the top. I even went the extra mile and routed the exhaust up into the attic. I’ve been using a plate with a wet cloth on it to keep the humidity around 50% but plan to get a small humidifier in the next week or so. Thankfully temps have been good so far staying at about 75 to 78 on average.
I get a mini humidifier on Amazon for $12

Panhead59

Panhead59

It's the dehumidifiers that are expensive. These plants require different rh for different stages of growth. Unfortunately.

THCFerg

THCFerg

It's the dehumidifiers that are expensive. These plants require different rh for different stages of growth. Unfortunately.
Thankfully our house usually runs dry and it gets even dryer as it gets closer to winter so I don’t think I’ll need a dehumidifier but I guess time will tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom