Help with my seedlings

• Thread starter Rcangrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

Hello I’m new to the site and I was wondering if anyone could help, my seedlings are growing indoors they seem okay but they have some tiny holes in the leafs, I checked and I don’t see any bugs..

Help with my seedlings
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello I’m new to the site and I was wondering if anyone could help, my seedlings are growing indoors they seem okay but they have some tiny holes in the leafs, I checked and I don’t see any bugs..
could be a slight over watering issue or soil not fully drying out?
looks fine otherwise.
what is the soil your using?

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

what's your lighting? are leaving water droplets on the plants?

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

could be a slight over watering issue or soil not fully drying out?
looks fine otherwise.
what is the soil your using?
I noticed that the soil wasn’t really drying too well? I could be over watering as I water a little everyday. It was bag with like peat moss I’m not too sure but I bought it planet k so I assumed it was good for growing

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, you think there’s enough holes in bottom and maybe a few along the lower sides for airflow?

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

ok, you think there’s enough holes in bottom and maybe a few along the lower sides for airflow?
I’m going to do that, the pot I have them in is pretty big and it’s out of plastic

1616D01A A35A 4A3F AAFE 4146341AE0EB
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well let it dry out, pick up the pot, feel the weight, lift it everyday till it’s LIGHT! and dryish
than water again just not much.
not nutes are needed yet!

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

well let it dry out, pick up the pot, feel the weight, lift it everyday till it’s LIGHT! and dryish
than water again just not much.
not nutes are needed yet!
Thank you! I’ll be doing that. Haha I’m sorry, what do you mean by not nutes?

uphere

uphere

He means plant food. Dont feed them any extra nutrients yet. Seeds are self supporting for the first 3 weeks. Your plant looks very happy. Have a great grow.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! I’ll be doing that. Haha I’m sorry, what do you mean by not nutes?
a seedling does not need any nutrients given to them for 2-3 weeks or 3-4 sets of leaves, the seed contained enough food/energy to get started.
you need to know if your soil has nutrients or not in it?
if you don’t know just post a picture of the bag

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

He means plant food. Dont feed them any extra nutrients yet. Seeds are self supporting for the first 3 weeks. Your plant looks very happy. Have a great grow.
I appreciate that! Thank you so much (:

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

a seedling does not need any nutrients given to them for 2-3 weeks or 3-4 sets of leaves, the seed contained enough food/energy to get started.
Hey thank you! And to be honest I just remember it was a mixture I feel like it did have nutrients. I know forsure it has peat moss in it and the bag I threw away 🤦🏼‍♂️ I’ll make sure to take note of the name of the bag that’s my fault

Top Bottom