Help with nutrient lockout while flowering

• Thread starter TheMechanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheMechanic

I have a plant already in flower and my soil ph is down to 5.9. I have been in flower for 3weeks. Leaves are turning yellow and Im not sure what I can do to help the situation. I added some dolomite lime to the soil and been watering at 7.0 ph for 2 weeks with just rain water/no nutes and seems to be getting worse with no improvements. Can I save it, should I be feeding nutes, should I flush this late in the game? I’ve never had this difficult experience but any help is greatly appreciated!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Pictures?
What kind of soil do you have?
What and how often are you feeding?
Did you add anything to the soil?

growsince79

growsince79

I have a plant already in flower and my soil ph is down to 5.9. I have been in flower for 3weeks. Leaves are turning yellow and Im not sure what I can do to help the situation. I added some dolomite lime to the soil and been watering at 7.0 ph for 2 weeks with just rain water/no nutes and seems to be getting worse with no improvements. Can I save it, should I be feeding nutes, should I flush this late in the game? I’ve never had this difficult experience but any help is greatly appreciated!
2 weeks with rain water and no nutes would kill my plants.

J

Johnypotseed497864

If I cant see the plant I can't see the problem flush add more nutes ph to 6.8 and hope for the best just base nutes and golden tree only

S

sshortguy1

he probably fixed his problem, TBH, I ran into a nutrient solution called Remo's fertilizers, it's a 1 mix solution to a gallon of water, I haven't had any issues except light burns from the light getting adjusted but it's corrected, my wife told me trial & error is your only teacher, don't expect others can fix it b/c there are other signs you would see in person, you have to use this as a rare situation where someone might have had it already but I RAN INTo issues, tried to find a solution gotten 5 different answers, not 1 solution that could fix it some can't tell the difference between nutrient deficiencies & light burn, which a few said you got this & that, not even true, the best solution is to practice learn trial & error then you will eventually detect issues before it gets too bad, there's an old man that was working with weed for almost as long as I was born, i'M AN OLD MAN, my kids grown, has grandkids of their own he's on youtube putting on videos, he tested a spiderfarmer to a MH/ HPS still a toss up to older guys their buds were big thick & wide, it wasn't airy like nothing inbeween, called old hippie, I'm still going to get 1 spider farmer later after these 2 go out, no telling when

Last edited:
Choppr

Choppr

what makes you think lockout? leaves will have a claw like shape if lockout, yellowing/chlorosis commonly occurs after stretch and 1st weeks of flower, because stretch/transition will deplete nitrogen levels, 2 weeks without nutrition will starve her at a critical time in her life cycle, Pics would help Us Help you - good luck M8

Top Bottom