help with picking strain

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

So my Dad ask me what i wanted for xmas. And i said ATTITUDE's PICK N MIX
After i explain he was down.:pimp: my wife likes emerald triangle gear and i like dna,thseed. and I'm lookn for a white rhino.are these good choices?? R should we.
Keep looking?? This is my first time ordering so I'm super stoked
Cautious.any feed bck would help
Peace,

K

kes5480

why not get some gear from this site?? i use attitude 2 but i love this site and there is some great gear here. Check out the Critical Sensi Star by Delicious seeds on the attitude

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

I wouldn't worry, I've never had a problem ordering from Attitude. None of the breeders on your list carry White Rhino, however, both Greenhouse and Nirvana have WR for cheap. Personally, I'd use the Pick and Mix to test out some of the higher priced stuff. Maybe some Cali-Connection or something.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

why not get some gear from this site?? i use attitude 2 but i love this site and there is some great gear here. Check out the Critical Sensi Star by Delicious seeds on the attitude

I would love to order some gear from the farm but we bein her
Picked the attitude and we have seen the sensi star amazing
Thanx fo the advice

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

I wouldn't worry, I've never had a problem ordering from Attitude. None of the breeders on your list carry White Rhino, however, both Greenhouse and Nirvana have WR for cheap. Personally, I'd use the Pick and Mix to test out some of the higher priced stuff. Maybe some Cali-Connection or someth

I just checked out both grnhouse and nirvana WR I'm goin with
Nirvanas herd bad shit bout gh thanx for the help any
Input on. E.triangle

B

Biggestpothead

My advice is pick a better strain and go with either Cali connect, emerald triangle, or if ur going greenhouse get super lemon haze or Hawaiian snow. The best ones don't do pick and mix like Bodhi , Gage green, Karma,and Hazeman

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

personal breeders

Was wondering are there any small personal breeders lookn for any
testers??:party0044:

D

Danksmith

I've seen some really nice work by emerald triangle. Their new blueberry headband sounds delicious. As stated above the best breeders(my opinion) like gage green, bodhi, mosca don't do pick n mix. I had An indica dom super lemon haze i ran for a few years but recently let her go to make room for new gear. Can't beat their prices tho. I hope whatever u get it turns out dank!

E

el_tenador

Hey pwg. The pick n' mix sounds solid, but I would be concerned with male/female ratios a bit... Why not purchase from the Farm? Logic runs a genetic powerhouse, all you will find here a connoisseur quality gear bro. Try some of Mota's offerings, quality genetics that are vastly underpriced. Pisces Seeds has a great deal on his SSH hybrids, Holy Smoke sounds like grail material. Cabin Fever, CBF, I could go on forever. The man himself, Logic, has hybrids using only the best clone-only stock under Divine Genetics. Look around, you won't be disappointing bro.

deep buddy

deep buddy

emerald triangle, sweet seeds , pyramid seeds. these are the ones i would suggest from the tude. rocking em triangles grapefruit krush right now its killing it! but anything from the bay i realy like chimera and motarebel.

edit. i also like sensi the other big dutch houses's seem played out though.

urbanite420

urbanite420

I would love to order some gear from the farm but we bein her
Picked the attitude and we have seen the sensi star amazing
Thanx fo the advice

Hey bro, If you like Sensi Star Check out Bodhi seeds on the tude. In his Regular seeds he has a SensiStar Cross that I bet is stellar for sure. Its the only one that isn't sold out.

But there are lots of great beans here on the farm. Logic, Billy Goat, Karma, Connoissouer, Mota and others all have bangin genetics. You won't find a better collection of superior genetics anywhere else. The tude is great, but there are a lot of beans there that are poo.

Top Bottom