Help with random yellowing

• Thread starter captiankush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
captiankush

captiankush

Hello all,

I have below a strawberry cough girl about 5 weeks in. She is being grown under a 400 w HPS in a GH waterfarm system. She was about 2 inches from my light before I moved her. I am not sure if this is from being too close, a genetic color change or a possible def. I would appreciate anyones feedback and opinion.

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v428/Wildweasel/5%20weeks%20flower/P5120021.jpg

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v428/Wildweasel/5%20weeks%20flower/P5120019.jpg

Thanks in advance.

CK

K

Kennie_B

You've got intervenal green & leaf yellow. Check your nutes. Cal-Mag def. will cause it to look this way in the beginning stages. A teaspoon of epsom salt per gallon once in a while will cure this, but if you nutes are on target maybe it was just the light.

G

GroHi

Agreed w Scrap... the lights are bleaching the leaves... you can actually see how the plant was oriented under the light! lol pretty cool

captiankush

captiankush

Thanks all, it was the light. I moved it up yesterday and the leaves are already getting green back into them, + rep to all, and thanks again.

CK

G

GroHi

Looks damn good CK!!! No doubt on that... the color bleaching... "ain't no thang"... Peace.

O

oldtimer60

Ive seen this in plants that have not been watered throughly, soom dry spot left in the soil, Just a thought

R

redroot

oldtimer60 is bang on. 100% dry spots. looks like a heavy girl and needs watering alot. more water. top up your feed for the next few feeds and she will get back to how she was. its not your lights it dont look burned too me. but raising them up will help the plant hold its nitro for longer.

R

REGISTRD

LOL read guys REad.... hes not in Soil its a GH waterfarm.. lol.. lol.. it was the LIGHT!!!

S

Sirius

so if the light was kept where it was and those leaves eventually died, causing the light to penetrate deeper, would the buds get bigger?

Top Bottom