Help with resizing on a imac

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Can anybody who uses a imac help me resize my pics, do I need to buy a program, or do imacs already have one Ive tried but no luck, not to mention im a computer retard:icon_dizzy: any help would be appericated, I have some pics that will blow some mindes:smiley_joint:.

R

Rolln J

ummm get a real computer - lol JK

you can go to www.downloads.com (its a cnet secure site) and there is tons of free-ware, shareware and trials to download...

just set the search for mac and type in photo editor - you should come up with something there...

I havent used a mac in years so cant give you any names of software - sorry.

Looking forward to being blown away!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks alot guys I think Ill wait for my wife to get home from work to download shit, shes the computer wizz, I always manage to fuck shit up, or I think Ill go to the apple store and get there program, I was going to get it when I first bot it, but my wife talked me out of it, said we wouldent need it, I guess it dose all kinds of crazy shit.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
All you have to do is open the pictures in Preview and use the Adjust Size option to resize. Very easy, you can adjust quality when you save the adjusted pic to make sure it is under a certain file size too. Preview does a good job with contrast, brightness, exposure and color adjustments too. Best of all Preview is free and on your mac already.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

All you have to do is open the pictures in Preview and use the Adjust Size option to resize. Very easy, you can adjust quality when you save the adjusted pic to make sure it is under a certain file size too. Preview does a good job with contrast, brightness, exposure and color adjustments too. Best of all Preview is free and on your mac already.

Sweet thanks bro, I will give it a try, but remember Im a retard on a computer, might need more info on what to click on to get the job done.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

ok lets see if this works, some of my lemon fule funk, at 30 day 0f 12/12. fauck dident work looks like Ill half to wait for the wife to get home to show me how to resize.

darksideX

darksideX

ahh..seem'd not to work lol..u also can resize ur pix with photoshop..gimp.. or sthg like that..and then there are 2 different methods to get ur shots on..

->method one..

->method two..

..hope that helps a bit..

:hi:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

ahh..seem'd not to work lol..u also can resize ur pix with photoshop..gimp.. or sthg like that..and then there are 2 different methods to get ur shots on..

->method one..

->method two..

..hope that helps a bit..

:hi:

thanks bro, I know how to post um just got to figure out how to resize um, Im gona quit for know and burn one:smiley_joint: to mellow out im ready to unload my 45 on this mo fo:character0110:, freaking complacated freaking imac anyway, I want my PC back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom